Wrestling Thread April 18-24 | 4/23 The 2011 WWE Draft This Monday Night on Raw

Damn, all you gotta do is post a picture to be in the cuatro horsemen?

*breaks kayfabe

Due numerous PM's NTWT's SNME will be moved to the 29th due to Easter and passover. To all the atheists in the NTWT thread, I apologize.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Spoiler [+]
muy pronto............................................................................

6d516a6f7af222860c13a01226ede208f353f803_r.jpg

??????

Spoiler [+]
simon
pimp.gif
bienvenido a los cuatro horsemen
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
gracias compa.

te prometo que no te vas a arrempentir.

y hombrelobo

quieres bronca?  

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Spoiler [+]
muy pronto............................................................................

6d516a6f7af222860c13a01226ede208f353f803_r.jpg

??????

Spoiler [+]
simon
pimp.gif
bienvenido a los cuatro horsemen
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
gracias compa.

te prometo que no te vas a arrempentir.

y hombrelobo

quieres bronca?  

20110418_sd_edge_delrio_invite.jpg
20110414_xr_christian_del_rio_l.jpg

Cody Rhodes Vs. Rey Mysterio.

Jack Swagger Vs. Trent Barreta.

The Big Show & Kane Vs. Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (c) w/ Ezekiel Jackson, WWE Tag Team Championship Title Match.

Drew McIntyre Vs. Chris Masters.

Kofi Kingston Vs. Wade Barrett (c) w/ Ezekiel Jackson, IC Title Match.

Edge Retirement Ceremony Hosted by Alberto Del Rio

20110418_sd_edge_delrio_invite.jpg
20110414_xr_christian_del_rio_l.jpg

Cody Rhodes Vs. Rey Mysterio.

Jack Swagger Vs. Trent Barreta.

The Big Show & Kane Vs. Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater (c) w/ Ezekiel Jackson, WWE Tag Team Championship Title Match.

Drew McIntyre Vs. Chris Masters.

Kofi Kingston Vs. Wade Barrett (c) w/ Ezekiel Jackson, IC Title Match.

Edge Retirement Ceremony Hosted by Alberto Del Rio

Al-Snow.jpg

I may be surrounded by dummies, but I know damn well that I am not one. It's clear there is fear on Club's side. casekicks may have had my back in the past against Club, but I can't guarantee having his back in the future. You see, I've come to NTWT for one reason, and one reason only, to one day be on top of the NTWT. It will take time, but time is on my side. For now, Club is in my way, whether he wants to accept it or not.

*looks at HEAD*

al-snow8.jpg

HEAD, let me ask you. Do you think Club is a genuine guy, or does he really hate me? Why would anyone hate me? And why would they hate you? Does Club hate you HEAD, or does he just not get you? I think you're pretty easy to get. This makes me believe Club is hurting on the inside, and can only mask his emotions by bullying others.

I mean, would you really expect 
LandryMajor.jpg
to be such a hater? I know I wouldn't.

Look Club, I'm ready to step in the ring and settle this. It's time to make you J.O.B. ... Just Another Body!

Al-Snow.jpg

I may be surrounded by dummies, but I know damn well that I am not one. It's clear there is fear on Club's side. casekicks may have had my back in the past against Club, but I can't guarantee having his back in the future. You see, I've come to NTWT for one reason, and one reason only, to one day be on top of the NTWT. It will take time, but time is on my side. For now, Club is in my way, whether he wants to accept it or not.

*looks at HEAD*

al-snow8.jpg

HEAD, let me ask you. Do you think Club is a genuine guy, or does he really hate me? Why would anyone hate me? And why would they hate you? Does Club hate you HEAD, or does he just not get you? I think you're pretty easy to get. This makes me believe Club is hurting on the inside, and can only mask his emotions by bullying others.

I mean, would you really expect 
LandryMajor.jpg
to be such a hater? I know I wouldn't.

Look Club, I'm ready to step in the ring and settle this. It's time to make you J.O.B. ... Just Another Body!

This is me no-selling your promo, as I would your offense and your finisher as well.

This is me no-selling your promo, as I would your offense and your finisher as well.

I'll do Casekicks a solid since he's a good sport.

Club29 vs. Casekicks in the 1st round of the King of the Ring tournament next week on SNME

Club29 vs. Casekicks in the 1st round of the King of the Ring tournament next week on SNME

Originally Posted by Club29

images

Originally Posted by Club29

images

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Man I hope Del Rio v Christian finishes the  ppv
smokin.gif

With Cena in a championship match, not going to happen.

I hope Vince has a change of heart and let Christian win.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Man I hope Del Rio v Christian finishes the  ppv
smokin.gif

With Cena in a championship match, not going to happen.

I hope Vince has a change of heart and let Christian win.

Back
Top Bottom