Wrestling Thread April 18-24 | 4/23 The 2011 WWE Draft This Monday Night on Raw

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

ohhhhh the irony of a guy that posts pics of himself shirtless and cutting internet promos calling my son a loser.

I win

....you know the guy whose picture i post is Anderson Silva, a World famous MMA Fighter, right?

Yeah, you definitely won.

ohhhhh the irony of a guy that posts pics of himself shirtless and cutting internet promos calling my son a loser.

I win

....you know the guy whose picture i post is Anderson Silva, a World famous MMA Fighter, right?

Yeah, you definitely won.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Club29

im far from a hater, I mostly lurk this thread to see other people's viewpoints on things but having to weed out all you wannabe's cutting "promos" is becoming annoying.

How about we make our weekly wrestling thread as normal, then somebody make a thread for you all to cut goofy promos and have imaginary title matches in that thread. everybody is happy then

Its just for fun.

is that your son in your avy with you? He looks like a loser.

RUTHLESS
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Club29

im far from a hater, I mostly lurk this thread to see other people's viewpoints on things but having to weed out all you wannabe's cutting "promos" is becoming annoying.

How about we make our weekly wrestling thread as normal, then somebody make a thread for you all to cut goofy promos and have imaginary title matches in that thread. everybody is happy then

Its just for fun.

is that your son in your avy with you? He looks like a loser.

RUTHLESS
roll.gif

[Warned.  Insults aren't allowed on NT.  You'd better make this your last offense unless you'd like to join Club in banned camp.]

[Warned.  Insults aren't allowed on NT.  You'd better make this your last offense unless you'd like to join Club in banned camp.]

Some of yall need to edit your posts...lol.

And I don't really mind the e-fed stuff. But maybe down the line make a separate message board for it(or just use GWO) and keep it there eventually.

Some of yall need to edit your posts...lol.

And I don't really mind the e-fed stuff. But maybe down the line make a separate message board for it(or just use GWO) and keep it there eventually.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Club  got You've been CLUBBED!

Fixed.

Leave it to Club to get the axe in the wrestling thread.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Club  got You've been CLUBBED!

Fixed.

Leave it to Club to get the axe in the wrestling thread.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

BREAKING NEWS: Club29 Is Released From NTWT
Reports are coming in, but we've been told that NTWTer Club29 has been released from NTWT due to an altercation with a fan in the crowd. Club was immediately taken away by security, and the fan was warned rather than ejected as well. Club has been problematic in the back lately since his suspension before NTWM and his loss after NTWM. He's garnered heat for refusing to do an angle with newcomers bkmac and casekicks. He's also been very vocal to officials and bookers about his standings in the roster, placement on the card, and a possible championship reign. His release is no surprise to anyone but fellow NTWTer GHIMS.

BREAKING NEWS: Club29 Is Released From NTWT
Reports are coming in, but we've been told that NTWTer Club29 has been released from NTWT due to an altercation with a fan in the crowd. Club was immediately taken away by security, and the fan was warned rather than ejected as well. Club has been problematic in the back lately since his suspension before NTWM and his loss after NTWM. He's garnered heat for refusing to do an angle with newcomers bkmac and casekicks. He's also been very vocal to officials and bookers about his standings in the roster, placement on the card, and a possible championship reign. His release is no surprise to anyone but fellow NTWTer GHIMS.

damn....lol. he should come back as a curry man type character
laugh.gif

but yea i think a seperate post for the e fed would be a great idea.

damn....lol. he should come back as a curry man type character
laugh.gif

but yea i think a seperate post for the e fed would be a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom