Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Rio been hitting back day also 
pimp.gif

Combine Apollo and Neville. Give them an aero-space related tag team name. Make them comedic. Ebony and Ivory (Neville being Ebony of course). They'll be over as faces in no time.
yea re create 'High Energy' have apollo come out with a parrot on his shoulder, and put them in the MC Hammer pants

Didn't they try something like that with kofi and Bourne?
I dunno I stopped watching from Edge's retirement up until like two PPVs before WM 30
roll.gif

You should be able to get over as a comedic tag team though. If that doesn't work nothing will, honestly. Easiest character to play.

I wouldn't mind this idea if the Reigns/Wyatt feud hadn't happened SO recently. Should have waited at least a little over a year...

Combine Apollo and Neville. Give them an aero-space related tag team name. Make them comedic. Ebony and Ivory (Neville being Ebony of course). They'll be over as faces in no time.
Golddust and Truth tried this 3 weeks ago

Im taking my reps back 

Crews and Neville are both terrible on the mic.
Thats why you gotta make em into a team.

You ever given a presentation with one of your friends and it's way easier to be relaxed about it?

Boom. Apply that to them. Two guys who aren't comfortable are going through it together.

I am happy for Kingston man. Dudes like him come around all the time. He was african/jamaican/haitian I am happy he got something that stuck and made him a superstar caliber character. Too often are they thrown to the curb after 3 quick new gimmicks

Back
Top Bottom