Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

watching this nakumura sami zayn match. this guy sami zayn is not on nakumuras level. this nakumura guy is pretty entertaining

they should have had austin aries face nakumura instead of these two wcw power plant graduate jobbers

Bullit Boyz definitely gave off that Outsiders feel, albeit it was against the Usos....Hope they don't have a match for a while. Want to see them just wreak havoc. Hopefully they don't have a match until going up against New Day at some point and have them take the titles from them.

Also, I'd rather them team up with Finn when he comes up than AJ.

Last edited:
Just got the Dudleys steelbook bluray from Best Buy. Got them to pm the price to Target for $22.99.

And into the folder of stuff I will watch once and never again it goes.

Observation: if you get the steelbook make sure it doesn't have loose discs. First I picked up did.

Via 411mania:

– It was reported yesterday that in May, TNA will move their headquarters from their longtime offices at Cummins Station to their warehouse where they run SHopTNA out of. According to Pwinsider.com, TNA’s Production office will be moving to NorthStar Productions in Nashville, which is reportedly the biggest HD Production facility in the city. It will not be in the same building as the new headquarters.

Meanwhile, on this morning’s edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, it was reported that the promotion was being evicted from the Cummins Station location. Dave Meltzer also reports that they are in bad financial shape and that they will need to make a deal with an investor. The company had previously denied that they needed money, but it is now reported that they need an injection of capital to pay the rent for the TV tapings and also to pay for plane tickets for talent.

Finally, Meltzer says that there is an investor ready to buy controlling interest in the company, if the price is right.

the curb stomp was a terrible finisher. the opponent has to get in the stance and hold it for a good couple seconds waiting for seth
just like del rio's foot stomp while the opponent hangs on the ropes

Last edited:
I hope seth's been working on a new finisher during his time off, if he's not bringing back the curb stomp

bring it back and let him have 2 finishers like The Rock 
nthat.gif

the curb stomp was a terrible finisher. the opponent has to get in the stance and hold it for a good couple seconds waiting for seth
I agree. Just like the SHining Wizard

Just like the 619

Just like Alberto Del Rios Corner Stop

Moves that need "assistance" from an opponent KILL me

I agree. Just like the SHining Wizard

Just like the 619

Just like Alberto Del Rios Corner Stop

Moves that need "assistance" from an opponent KILL me

Nothing irks me more than when you can catch assistance laying out for a table break spot :lol: like you catch a guy getting a grip of the table to position himself.

Nothing irks me more than when you can catch assistance laying out for a table break spot
laugh.gif
like you catch a guy getting a grip of the table to position himself.
For that reason, I have grown to hate suicide dives and dives to the outside of the ring.

Opponents have to STAND AROUND AND WAIT to get hit.

I mean the moves are pretty and all but they make absolutely NO sense.

Back
Top Bottom