Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Crazy that Chyna and Prince passed within a day of each other.

RIP.

I see no conceivable way of Styles working as a heel in WWE. NJPW sure, but not in WWE. And IDC about his TNA work.

But yeah, it'd be completely stupid to turn Styles heel. ESPECIALLY when you have the perfect heel in Roman.

Think Styles has said he prefers being face anyway

:lol: dude was trying to get me to sleep in the same bed as him in Dallas :smh:

All those damn Viniqs :smh:

DFly man you need to get on the rest of the NTWTMania card :rofl:

I'll try Sunday.

My laptop is pron free now :pimp:

Last edited:
Dfly if you need to fap get you an amazon fire stick and install Kodi :nerd:

#ProWrestling

Last edited:
Crowd boos Roman Reigns loudly, lets keep him face
Crowd cheers BK Fashion loudly lets turn him heel

Ooooooooooooooooh WWE Logic!!!

The "Ascension Section" sign :lol:

Wrestlemania was what, 2-3 weeks ago? Did they even acknowledge anything between Ryback and Kalisto since then?

Lol at whoever said "they need to bury chyna 20 feet underground or her klit will pierce the soil"

Last edited:
Can't see Styles turning heel any time soon. If anything, the main roster is lacking faces that are super over like he is...

They brought up way too many new guys at once after WM.  The whole Raw and Smackdown roster was in NXT weeks ago.  It worked with the Nexus but not just every guy for themselves.

Bray Wyatt out 4 to 6 weeks with a pulled calf muscle.

KO vs Crews is planned for SSlam. Officials have big plans for both.

Dean will be getting another big push after his feud with Y2J. He is expected to feud with Reigns soon after and there is speculation that he will be getting a world title run by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that Bray isnt gonna be out for too long.

KO deserves a higher caliber opponent for SummerFest than Crews. Although I'm sure they can put together a hell of a match. Thats all that really matters at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom