Wrestling Thread Aug 1-7 | 8/7 TNA Hardcore Justice - Sting vs Angle, Aries vs Kendrick vs Shelly

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by bkmac

"...off of your skinny fat @##."

30t6p3b.gif

I was like
ffe365ce36ea2d41ccfe3ddc8a1595f390a17df5.pjpeg

1/4 of the show wrapped up...no wrestling yet.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was awesome, IDC what anyone says. As long as Punk keeps up this ultra jerk - go at the neck and the suits - this is going to be awesome.

I think Punk beats Cena at SummerSlam and then (HOPEFULLY) sets up Punk vs HHH. Should be an awesome match.

They do that while they build Cena vs Rock probably throw in Del Rio too.

"I have a red carpet in my living room" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Holy ++%$ I feel bad for this live crowd having to sit through an entire commercial break of this crap.

They really letting Punk loose huh?...

Agree with 4 in that Punk is going to get a Pedigree at some point here really soon...Was expecting it after that little back and forth...

Lol I bet someone in the back was like "people use the divas matches to hit the restrooms, let's just put a commercial break during it to save tv time for the run over"

I'm interested to see where this go. I say Vince gets involved and helps punk out sooner or later

I wish Punk could have shot back with a Steiner reference, or at least something that alludes to HHH's roid use.
maybe a at least im not this big..... with a reference would have done Punk justice.
Cause he was half way to getting burried.

Who didn't know Beth was gonna win that? She's the only Diva on the entire roster whose not a jobber who could attempt to get a good match out of
Kelly Kelly. Damb, KK is terrible, she's been wrestling for 5 years, and has shown no improvement whatso ever. AJ and Naomi are already better than her.
Alicia Fox is even better than her, and give Kaitlyn 3 more months, and she'll run right by Kelly Kelly too.

Back
Top Bottom