Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

RKO.gif

:lol: WUT is this?

i cant believe how bad reigns is on the mic. any time i think he cant get any worse he comes back and makes stephen hawking sound like like Obama.

Roman Reigns is officially done with me after that promo.  My God that was awful.  I didn't think anything could be worse than his ring work.

i think thats the best promo reigns has cut since hes been solo,which is terrible still but somewhat better

wwe dropped the ball with this whole thing when they decided that rollins wouldnt be apart of the new evolution,that story line had so much potential.

thank god for jeans man,hes really becoming the only reason why i watch.and seth also

Maybe they went with lumberjack match because they knew the potential of Ambrose/rollins stealing the show and didn't want that with cena and Brock on the card.
You gotta feed egos in the industry.

they could have literally picked any match besides lumberjack and it would have been better. the only stipulation worse than a lumberjack match would be having reigns do the commentary for it.

Back
Top Bottom