Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

laugh.gif

This poor *** 6 man tag

Old teams beating new dudes that need wins. And they wonder why the product is stagnant. Henry should have beat Cena clean way back with that Oscar worthy performance..now I have lost interest in him. And I been stopped caring for Big Slow. Bad grammar intended.

Old teams beating new dudes that need wins. And they wonder why the product is stagnant. Henry should have beat Cena clean way back with that Oscar worthy performance..now I have lost interest in him. And I been stopped caring for Big Slow. Bad grammar intended.
They're pushing Show/Henry for the tag titles. Henry said so himself on the Cheap Heat podcast

They're pushing Show/Henry for the tag titles. Henry said so himself on the Cheap Heat podcast

haha then he backed off and said. well we want the titles. basically said they were eventually going to win.

Henry & Show winning the tag belts is just dumb. WWE Creative is horrible when it comes to the tag division. They need to learn from TNA & ROH when it comes to the tag team stuff

haha then he backed off and said. well we want the titles. basically said they were eventually going to win.
Henry gives no damns man 
laugh.gif
 I also love how the dudes in the lockerrroom stick up for Cena. As much as I want him to catch the bottom rope, dude really is a good man.

Back
Top Bottom