Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Man honstly one of my favorite things to do this past year since I started watching wrestling again is to watch Raw or a PPV and discuss it with the NTWT. Love yall
pimp.gif

This ain't a traditional Inferno Match, right? I mean, does one need to get the other on fire to win?

-- From talking to tons of people in and around WWE today, the feeling coming out of last night's 2K14 press conference where Ric Flair hijacked the show is that the video game people weren't bothered at all about it, but the WWE side was pretty upset. "Infuriated" is probably pretty strong, but they weren't happy at all and it might have ruined Flair's chances at least short-term for a PR deal with the company. Don't expect the video to ever see the light of day from the WWE side but it is online in various places right now, including here. Flair was pulled from the rest of the 2K14 PR.

-- We didn't mention it last night when recapping the Q&A, but Mick Foley made it abundantly clear that he can never wrestle again.

-- Jim Ross tweeted that he was not drunk last night. I don't think anyone reputable ever said he was. He joked that the deal was sponsored by Grey Goose, but that was in reference to Flair. I can tell you that we got reports from fans who saw Flair in the bar literally all afternoon. Also, he is doing a Q&A speaking engagement on 8/26 at the Comedy Store in Manchester which is the only one of the four appearances he has where tickets are still available.

-- Primo and Epico are being repackaged as a matador tag team.

-- While we haven't heard anyone from the WWE side say Hulk Hogan is going to be at SummerSlam tonight, because of what happened with Brooke Hogan being fired from TNA and all the talk about Hogan in regards to the 2K14 video game, the fans at the Staples Center are apparently convinced he's appearing tonight and are spreading that rumor around amongst themselves,

Back
Top Bottom