Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

What the hell is going on with this storyline? And why do they feel the need to have Show be reduced to tears. It's not like he's killing anybody

I know the other wrestlers are tired of having to stand up all this time.

Is CM Punk excused from standing out there?

Who else? Wyatts?

I mean they will beat him down next week then he loses at Night of Champions and you've basically ruined him

told all of you they were just going to take all of The Shield's little momentum that was left away in this storyline. They will be broken up once this is all over. they are made to look weak in this role.

why does Show care so much?

Feel-with-it.gif

If the Wyatts could just do 3 minute vignettes each week, they'd be gold.  Sucks they have to ever come out to the ring.

This storyline better have a really good payoff because it's really starting to bore me.

This storyline is def. getting old and boring, should of at least had Cody Rhode come thru the crowd and perform his finisher on RKO or have the lights flicker and tease Undertaker or something.

This storyline has only been going on for like a month or so though.
I know the payoff will be D.Bry holding that title, there is no way that he isn't holding that belt, the only question is when.

I can see how people could be bored of it since most of the RAW/SD episodes have been ending the same way.

Now I feel like anything short if D Bry winning the title at NOC will just kill his career as a top star

Back
Top Bottom