Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

Immediately thought of this..
that dude made him in wwf no mercy dat heatwave 98 tag match though i have fantasies of being arrested with my hands behind my back and busting out that reverse flash kick he hit rvd with 

love the whole ppv 

Hmmmmm......
 A press release was sent out on Tuesday - announcing that Shane McMahon has voluntarily stepped down as the CEO of China's "YOU On Demand" company. McMahon will stay on board as a "principal executive officer" and the Chairman of the Board.

that dude made him in wwf no mercy dat heatwave 98 tag match though i have fantasies of being arrested with my hands behind my back and busting out that reverse flash kick he hit rvd with 

love the whole ppv 
I originally missed the PPV because I had a school function, so I didn't get to see the actual match until YEARS later. Match was a disappointment to me. I remember being so hyped that Hayabusa was wrestling in ECW. Match had so many botches. Was expecting more :smh:

I originally missed the PPV because I had a school function, so I didn't get to see the actual match until YEARS later. Match was a disappointment to me. I remember being so hyped that Hayabusa was wrestling in ECW. Match had so many botches. Was expecting more
mean.gif
hayabotcha,  i was in awe of the awesome / tanaka match. 

that tat is so dumb, at first i thought it she was trying to keep a  number count of dudes that ran through her and but it was too low. i realized it was the day she won the belt. i hope she becomes a 20 time champ so they can start inking her face. aj is a bird. yeah, i said it. 

DAMN TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!!

I know her character is supposed to rack up numbers like taylor swift but I haven't really heard of AJ being loose in real life. Unless there are stories then I want to hear them.

Last edited:
^Same here. Kelly Kelly and Melina are legends backstage though.

"Hayabotcha" :lol: Awesome/Tanaka matches were always great, even the spur of the moment one they had at One Night Stand 05

love the whole ppv 

I was at that ppv..It was great..The crowd was so hyped..This and Heatwave 99 are my favorite live events I've attended..

Any deals on wrestling belts anywhere? I need to pick some up for Halloween and it's a good excuse to buy myself one and my fiance the Diva's belt.

These wardrobe malfunctions are occurring too frequently. It has to be some sort of cry for attention. But hook your boy up, if you know what I mean. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom