Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

Lmaoooo People Still Watch WWE , They Haven't Made A Quality Show Since Beniot Passed Away
roll.gif

roll.gif

I cant believe i dvr and watch the divas show lol cena bella's boobs are just so nice. Idk something about her really turns me on. And eva marie. Like both of them are manufactured but still so dope
Can't believe I am saying this but I enjoy Total Divas more than Raw and Smackdown.
Not gonna lie, it's entertaining
laugh.gif
.  This dude Justin Gabriel must've read the "how to be a player" handbook cover-to-cover, had jojo ready to marry him even after he got caught leaving with another girl
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  I'm also curious what Cena Bella's number is
nerd.gif
.  She basically admitted she was is a jump...

I cant believe i dvr and watch the divas show lol cena bella's boobs are just so nice. Idk something about her really turns me on. And eva marie. Like both of them are manufactured but still so dope

Can't believe I am saying this but I enjoy Total Divas more than Raw and Smackdown.

Not gonna lie, it's entertaining :lol: .  This dude Justin Gabriel must've read the "how to be a player" handbook cover-to-cover, had jojo ready to marry him even after he got caught leaving with another girl :lol: :smh: .  I'm also curious what Cena Bella's number is :nerd: .  She basically admitted she was is a jump...

She used to be with Dolph. So I guess at least 2 is a safe bet. :lol:

best wwe product in years. i hope they do total divas with the male wrestlers. I would cast fandango, miz, damien sandow, the primetime players, ricardo, and 3mb. who would you cast? 

Well catch the re-airing of it at 11. Total Divas >>>>>> Early 90's Muta vs Chono

****Miz, yea I'm hatin
tumblr_mshfr8MN8t1rsed7yo1_250.png

Last edited:
best wwe product in years. i hope they do total divas with the male wrestlers. I would cast fandango, miz, damien sandow, the primetime players, ricardo, and 3mb. who would you cast? 

That sounds about right. The top superstars like Punk and Cena wouldn't be so interesting because we know very much about them already.

Alright so we had the titty episode a couple weeks ago, and this Total Divas episode is the blurred kitty episode. No complaints here.

Man, Nikki nasty yo :rofl:.......:evil:

These girls are wild, so I can only imagine what would have happened with the 03-05 roster like somebody mentioned.

This loser Vinny :rolleyes

Last edited:
I loved seeing those blurs. Reminds me of the pixelated vags in Japanese pron.

Back
Top Bottom