Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Pretty cool that Rollins faced Ryback multiple times the past few weeks and escaped without injury. Have to commend both of them for that.

i wouldn't mind a heel IC champ to go with rollins as heel World champ

like 'sev or something

is that too much heel domination?

Last edited:
deepsea is playing some weird online roleplaying game where he pretends he's a wrestling promoter and fantasy books the wwe to make all the obese guys champions

Turning 28 today...

I'm getting old :x

Is that a real game? If so I wanna try it :lol:

Yea that's EWR. You can take control of an existing promotion and run it yourself, or you start a promotion from scratch and build it up. And it's free

Last edited:
Turning 28 today...

I'm getting old :x
Yea that's EWR. You can take control of an existing promotion and run it yourself, or you start a promotion from scratch and build it up. And it's free

damn 28 only reminds you that you're 2 years away from 30 :x i'll be getting that feelin in February... :smh:

HBD SMASHSMASHtaneshi :nthat:

BKLCImO.gif

I just watched the first young bucks match I ever watched. These boys suck and cannot work. Freaking video ga
It will be a class of like 15 kids.

So I can show videos of course.
We meet once a week. Friday 1:10 - 2:15

I need like ten BIG categories

Effects of steroids
Ring psychology
Limiting big spots
Selling
Effective heel tactics
effective face tactics
CUTTING PROMOS BASED ON YOUR CHARACTER
working crisp
knowing the crowd
backstage politics

I just watched the first young bucks match I ever watched. These boys suck and cannot work.

Bu bu but they're the best tag team today. Impossible.

Dudes are trash. And extremely overrated by marks and Indy lovers trying to go against the machine. Best thing that would happen to them would be signing to wwe so they can learn to put together a good match and put that athleticism to good use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom