Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

The Williams sisters been around 15 years though... No one cars about any athlete unless they brand new or about to retire... Unless they in the NFL anyways... And Rhonda is 88 Mike Tyson but cute as hell... I'd power up to 10,000 and punish her...

You're just salty b...

Last edited:
Eva Marie wearing that robe makes it look like she's ready to shoot a scene.

Billie Kay looking good too.

Sounding jealous there.
Dog, you have been following me around from thread to thread all night. What is your problem? >D

His master isn't here to walk him...so he's humping anyone...

In all seriousness, though, what is your problem? You've been takin shots quite a few times.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6782-1404376435-25.gif

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

The Williams sisters been around 15 years though... No one cars about any athlete unless they brand new or about to retire... Unless they in the NFL anyways... And Rhonda is 88 Mike Tyson but cute as hell... I'd power up to 10,000 and punish her...

You're just salty b...

False statement. Nobody cares about an athlete cause they been around for a while?? :smh: and Ronda is not cute b. There's another idc fighter that's hot don't watch that crappy sport so don't know her name.

she is cute tho imo
at first i thought she was big & brawny like a serena williams or something...but she's not

:tongue:

Rhonda is definitely cute b...

And athletes get lost in the shuffle all the time... Albert Pujols is having a fantastic come back year... Yet I haven't seen his name mentioned in anything besides Angels highlights... While Trout and Harper get all the love... And then when guys like Jeter or Mo retire, they get a retirement tour and gifts :lol:.. If you're on the middle of a long and hood career, you get forgotten about b...

honda would be cute if she wore a bag over her head and I didn't know it was her.

Last edited:
I missed this, Paige was kicking Cameron's *** :rofl: snatched her by the hair like she was total garbage

And athletes get lost in the shuffle all the time... Albert Pujols is having a fantastic come back year... Yet I haven't seen his name mentioned in anything besides Angels highlights... While Trout and Harper get all the love... And then when guys like Jeter or Mo retire, they get a retirement tour and gifts :lol:.. If you're on the middle of a long and hood career, you get forgotten about b...

I just read an article on Albert today by a ny sports writer... Statement still doesn't make sense beacuse while Albert is having a hell of a year AROD is the comeback player of the year and he gets talked about as much as the young guys you mentioned. And no lousey is weak looking.

I just read an article on Albert today by a ny sports writer... Statement still doesn't make sense beacuse while Albert is having a hell of a year AROD is the comeback player of the year and he gets talked about as much as the young guys you mentioned. And no lousey is weak looking.
Miguel Cabrera barely got any attention this year despite having a spectacular season.

Back
Top Bottom