Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
More like Hunico taking over the Sin Cara gimmick and doing it way better.

Speaking of which, so last year I was experimenting and had a crappy Wrestling Podcast called "Keeping it Kayfabe." We eventually started to record at Power 106 studios in LA, in the end I really did not like it, so I shut it down.

Then, I got a small web design gig with the UFC, made some connects, got some new equipment, and I have a couple of guest, from the UFC world and the Independent Wrestling world lined up.

Then, I made a wrestling news site http://keepingitkayfabe.com, its in the early stages, I have 9 writers, 2 of them are actually NT members.

We're trying to be different form other wrestling sites, we offer independent wrestler branding, we have had a couple clients, our most notable is Willie Mack, we make his gear. I am a web and graphic designer, so I make the wrestler's websites, gimmick designs, etc...

So we are pretty much just slowly building this brand. I wanted to see if you guys would be interested in doing a call-lin show like once a week?

Speaking of which, so last year I was experimenting and had a crappy Wrestling Podcast called "Keeping it Kayfabe." We eventually started to record at Power 106 studios in LA, in the end I really did not like it, so I shut it down.

Then, I got a small web design gig with the UFC, made some connects, got some new equipment, and I have a couple of guest, from the UFC world and the Independent Wrestling world lined up.

Then, I made a wrestling news site http://keepingitkayfabe.com, its in the early stages, I have 9 writers, 2 of them are actually NT members.

We're trying to be different form other wrestling sites, we offer independent wrestler branding, we have had a couple clients, our most notable is Willie Mack, we make his gear. I am a web and graphic designer, so I make the wrestler's websites, gimmick designs, etc...

So we are pretty much just slowly building this brand. I wanted to see if you guys would be interested in doing a call-lin show like once a week?
im so in for this im tryna do something to get down on a podcast type deal or anything really,alot of jobbers on here tho,so u gotta make sure you only get top quality talent.
glasses.gif

I'm in to do anything for you guys. I think doing something with the wrestling business is my calling in life

I wanna start my own podcast because i am so knowledgeable about wrestling. according to my ego anyway

they should bring back the ice cream bars and Hasbro wrestling figures. I still have every single one the only one i am missing is Ludvig Borga ..

I've been watching a SummerSlam a night going backwards from last year and so on. Watched 96 last night and I'm watching 95 now. The difference in a year is crazy. This might be one of the biggest noticeable differences. 95 is the cheesy racecar driver Bob Holly gimmicks, and 96 is the infancy of the Attitude Era. I know these next 2 nights are going to be hard to watch. Bret is feuding with Lawler and Dr Yankum. They made gimmicks out of everything.

I've been watching a SummerSlam a night going backwards from last year and so on. Watched 96 last night and I'm watching 95 now. The difference in a year is crazy. This might be one of the biggest noticeable differences. 95 is the cheesy racecar driver Bob Holly gimmicks, and 96 is the infancy of the Attitude Era. I know these next 2 nights are going to be hard to watch. Bret is feuding with Lawler and Dr Yankum. They made gimmicks out of everything.

You know what superstars were around during 95 who weren't their the following year? The cliq was bad for business.

You know what superstars were around during 95 who weren't their the following year? The cliq was bad for business.

yea the Cliq was nothing but a bunch of crybabies who did nothing but destroy peoples livelihoods. The only people who really ever talk good about them during that time is them, and people who were on their good side. It's sad what they did to my guy Candido. Straight up disrespect. Shawn should die a thousand deaths over that. I don't care if he found god or not. Dude is as talented as they get, but a straight up *****. My dad swore him and vince used to blow eachother.

I know im mad late but I just watched cm punks pipe bomb and I see why you dudes are so in love with him. :pimp:

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo I do have experience in doing podcasts(b-ball though not wrestling..and it was more of a 4 person format but didn't last long because of our work schedules) but I'd love to contribute. Don't have a working mic though..but I'm sure I can work something out. And my schedule to do it is pretty flexible.

Just let me know man and I got you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom