Wrestling Thread Dec 14-20 | 12/20 TNA Final Resolution - Styles vs Daniels, Angles vs Wolfe

- Speaking of Sheamus, there is a lot of resentment backstage towards him and Drew McIntyre. No one is denying they are nice guys and talented in the ring, but being labeled as Triple H and Shawn Michaels' "boys" have done little to add to their locker room credibility. Everyone is in agreement that changes at the top needed to be made, but some are questioning the choices and who they chose to "hook the rocket up to their !%#es."
This is true. Sheamus and Drew Mac are workout buddies with HHH and HBK. I feel that John Morrison and John Cena should've gone over. I'm not sold on Drew Mac at all as of yet. Dude needs to eat a ham fajita or 20, and Sheamus just needed to continue his seasoning.

Thanks for the notes. I love hearing what Jim Cornette has to say no matter the topic.

THE HITMAN IS %$+*+++ BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Breaking News: Bret Hart Signs With WWE
Dec 16 2009 by Ryan Clark
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to a WWE source who would have full knowledge of the situation, Bret Hart has indeed signed a short-term talent contract with World Wrestling Entertainment,

The WWE Hall of Famer signed the this past week and it will cover the period from 1/1 to 4/10, or through WrestleMania and about two weeks after the 3/28 show at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ.

Hart simply told a reliable source that he wasn't going to lie about anything and thus wasn't going to comment on this story.

It was said that Hart wanted his signing to be kept quiet and his return to be a surprise, but that WWE couldn't help itself but all but announced it publicly on the first RAW after the ink was dry. [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

Conflicting Booker T stories:
There are conflicting reports regarding Booker T's future in the wrestling industry. Last week, we were told that negotiations between T and World Wrestling Entertainment had fallen through. However, he's now telling friends he's returning to WWE to compete on RAW. There was even one rumor at one point that he was going to talk to TNA about getting his spot back. We'll keep you posted as we just don't know right now and would rather not speculate.

Maybe we can get Goldberg to kick him in the skull one more time.

He might be able to wrestle again.

It works on tv when they want to reverse amnesia.

The Hitman.
pimp.gif

Wonder how his 1st interaction with HBK will go?

It's about as good as confirmed. Dave Meltzer broke the story.

Hart to WWE > Hogan to TNA

Can y'all imagine how dope a moment like DX dropping the Unified Tag Titles to Hart Dynasty (w/ Bret as a manager) would be?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Triple GOD would probably tear his quad to prevent it from happening tho'.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

Hitman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

God I hope I get to see him at Mania
That makes two of us.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Booker, Bret coming back...

All we need is The Rock now.
pimp.gif

And jump in the time machine and grab a prime Stone Cold.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

THE HITMAN IS %$+*+++ BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Breaking News: Bret Hart Signs With WWE
Dec 16 2009 by Ryan Clark
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to a WWE source who would have full knowledge of the situation, Bret Hart has indeed signed a short-term talent contract with World Wrestling Entertainment,

The WWE Hall of Famer signed the this past week and it will cover the period from 1/1 to 4/10, or through WrestleMania and about two weeks after the 3/28 show at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ.

Hart simply told a reliable source that he wasn't going to lie about anything and thus wasn't going to comment on this story.

It was said that Hart wanted his signing to be kept quiet and his return to be a surprise, but that WWE couldn't help itself but all but announced it publicly on the first RAW after the ink was dry.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

Chino
nerd.gif

Chino prolly been harlem shakin around his neighborhood for the past couple hours.
laugh.gif

As much as I like Hart coming back, I don't see him being a huge ratings draw for the WWE. It's been a LONG time since he was last in a WWE ring. Iwould venture to guess that 50%+ of the 'WWE Universe' has never even seen him wrestle.

As far as his mic work, he's 100x better as a heel, so it will be interesting to see how the WWE uses him.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

As much as I like Hart coming back, I don't see him being a huge ratings draw for the WWE. It's been a LONG time since he was last in a WWE ring. I would venture to guess that 50%+ of the 'WWE Universe' has never even seen him wrestle.

As far as his mic work, he's 100x better as a heel, so it will be interesting to see how the WWE uses him.

Unfortunately this is true.

But I don't give a damn because it's still going to be a huge mark out moment for us old heads.

looks like imma be back in this WWE game now that bret is back.

Who are these Sheamus and McIntyre fools you all speak of? haha damn i'm super behind.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

looks like imma be back in this WWE game now that bret is back.

Who are these Sheamus and McIntyre fools you all speak of? haha damn i'm super behind.

Sheamus is the new WWE champion, McIntyre is the new IC.

Back
Top Bottom