Wrestling Thread Dec 17-30 | 12/24 Raw - Cena v Del Rio, Bryan v Sandow | Merry Christmas!

I'm still trying to figure out how they decided to pair up Miz and Swagberto together.

4dub's favorite ECW wrestler, Tommy Dreamer.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

7 12 pages?  Maybe Raw is good tonight?  Starting it up now.
fixed. You ain't about that OG 20 posts per page life.

Did JBL do an Indian music reference? :lol: Yes he did. Who in the world is giving him these random facts.

I'm still trying to figure out how they decided to pair up Miz and Swagberto together.

4dub's favorite ECW wrestler, Tommy Dreamer. :lol: :nerd:

fixed. You ain't about that OG 20 posts per page life.

Hey, don't talk bad to my friend

Was Drew even supposed to hit the announce table. It didn't sound good.

Last edited:
i am so mad that cena ruined what would have definitely made this the best raw of the year
Ziggler could've cashed in and won all the belts tonight and it still wouldn't have made it better than the RAW episode the day after Wrestlemania. That was easily their best overall RAW in years. That night felt like we were warped back to the Attitude Era.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
That's why they're having all these commercials huh, a commercial free SD.

Is that supposed to make me watch Smackdown?

Ryback with an Owen Hart reference... Made me cringe a little bit.

Last edited:
- As noted last week, WWE officials had been toying with the idea of turning Alberto Del Rio babyface. The decision was made over the weekend to go ahead and experiment with the turn at TLC. Ricardo Rodriguez will be staying with a babyface Del Rio as officials feel he can be way over with the fans also.
As noted 25 years ago, WWE officials had been toying with the idea of having Hulk Hogan beat Andre the Giant.  The decision was made to go ahead and have Hulk Hogan beat Andre the Giant.

Back
Top Bottom