Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Originally Posted by toine2983

No matches @ NTRumble?

30t6p3b.gif

u are in the 30 man battle royal

Got the results of the TLC match.

Del Rio picked up a ladder, but Punk hit a suicide dive through the ropes onto Del Rio, so technically Punk was the first to use the ladder as a weapon. Punk was also the first to climb the ladder, first to touch the belt, and of course to win the match.

All 59 entries predicted Punk to win the match which is quite incredible.

PPV Prediction Contest results will be posted in the morning.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NTRumble plans as of today

YardFather VS 4Wrestling (C) for the NTWEF Title

TheDeek (C) VS Peep_Game for the NTUS Title

GHIMS (C) VS BKMac VS JNSQ for the NTercontinental Title

NobleHymens (C) VS BrasilianMami & Mister916

VeintiSiete VS ImThatOne in a Street Fight

30 Man Battle Royal

TennHouse draws #1
Finally, the real main event people been looking for.
roll.gif
Just realized Rio didn't have his car, guess Vince really has lost it with him. Guess that money goes right back in Vince's pocket.

Del Rio needs a "loss of fortune" angle where he's scrapping for money. 

wait... HTF bkmac got a IC Championship shot?

the showoff's gonna do what he does best.. and win the match for the noblehymen's. to all those questioning where me and noble stand.. have no fear, the noblehymen's are tight.

of course, then I will go on to the main event.. an rightfully win the NTWE Royal Rumble and go on to face whichever loser creative decides they want to job to me at the Fed's most biggest show of the year, NTWEMania

Yes, the great one will avenge my fluke loss by winning the NT ROYAL RUMBLE match.

Just remember DEEK, you won with a roll up. You will NEVER get a chance to pin me in a, one on one match.

To hell with that jobber title. I have my eyes set on catwoman and my title he ever so frailly holds up.

breaking kayfab for a moment, did any of us even use the finishers we requested? all i saw were shooting star presses

Originally Posted by hymen man

wait... HTF bkmac got a IC Championship shot?
Because if you read the NTSeries I.C. title match, you will see I put in work the entire match, I just didn't come out with the victory.

#!%+ 3rd times, 2nd times the real charm, and I will be the victor.

a749315eb0d6d58fd9410118fc69150c.jpg

Originally Posted by theDEEK

breaking kayfab for a moment, did any of us even use the finishers we requested? all i saw were shooting star presses
laugh.gif
No! I remember like 4 different people doing the SSP. Along with kneeling headbutts to the groin.

Alberto Del Rio and Beth Phoenix were both injured at Monday’s WWE RAW Supershow from Philadelphia.

Del Rio was carried out of the building by trainers after Raw went off the air. There was some fear that he may have suffered a groin injury, but after being checked out by WWE trainers, he’s said to be doing alright. He’s not expected to miss any ring time, despite some soreness.

The notebook that was featured in the January 2 mystery person(s) teaser video appears to have the name “Chris

I like that CM Punk belt. Much better than the spinner.

Also, I just went through the NTSeries thread & posts. What program did Lobo use to do that?

CMPunkMadeChicago is less credible than Chris Broussard during NBA free agency 2010..never take him seriously.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
No! I remember like 4 different people doing the SSP. Along with kneeling headbutts to the groin.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have great setup and finishers... best in the NTWEF and i'm breaking kayfab fully. they are amazing. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]didn't see not a one.[/color]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NTrumble:
TheDeek (C) VS Peep_Game for the NTUS Title

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The two brightest young NTWF superstars you got in a US Title match?

Show. Stopper.

This was the match I wanted. Not against some JRAtheafterthought.

Just finished watching raw.. damb time Warner doesn't show raw @ 6pm anymore..

the most interesting part of raw to me is the 1.2.12 video..

Here my view on this week promo video.. (the spoiler is my long rant..)

Spoiler [+]
I think this week video was about Jericho (the boy) CM Punk (the girl)

The boy is still on time out.. away from his desk..

The girl punk the boy..

The boy? (I think) says "I can't help you anymore"

Camera focus on the boy's notebook.. with Chris × out with his own marker.. ( I think the girl did this while he was away from his desk)

Then the boy says "Do you understand?"

Prophetless.

I believe the boy is away from his desk (the ring) because he did something wrong.. The girl punks the boy while he's on timeout and behind his back.. knocks his work(the notebook) Then the girl picks up his work.. cross out his name and pretend it's hers.. and their is nothing that the boy can do about it..

/ my view about the video

I was the first one here that said that the twitter box promo its begins 2Jan2012 was for Jericho.. however the videos really didn't add up to tailor the return of Jericho / the videos seem more like the return of the undertaker. / end long rant

Cliffnotes of the spoilers..
I believe this promo was created to end the discussion that 1.2.12 is the return of Chris Jericho.. Notice that the promo didn't even mention 1.2.12
However this is the WWE and anything can happen

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Just realized Rio didn't have his car, guess Vince really has lost it with him.
He did have a car, a white Rolls, Phantom?

I'm glad I helped book club vs ito, but I still think they should be in a Lion's Den or a cage at least.

Back
Top Bottom