Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

I can do the thread :nerd: I'd probably make a new one every Sunday and throw news & notes in there and whatnot

Jesse you need to maintain the reigns. No one else is responsible enough to run the thread. Bunch of jabronis in here.

Jesse you need to maintain the reigns. No one else is responsible enough to run the thread. Bunch of jabronis in here.

hbk-bj-o.gif

@brendasdeadbaby
Just finished season 1 of Fargo A.K.A. Molly's "zero to hero" story.  All they had to do was write her capturing Malvo and Lester while going through contractions to really drive it home
mean.gif

I for one accept and welcome out new NTWT overlord... Whomever in the blue hell it is...

Unless it's GloryHoles anyways....

Yall listen to the new Pusha album? 

MNIMN was my favorite album of 2013. Still gotta listen to his new joint

Really good prequel to his official album, other than that God awful Got Em Covered song. May be one of Timbaland's worst beats ever made.

Appreciate 4w doing these threads. I don't even blame him for his disinterest. Just glad there are other feds that remind me why I still watch wrestling in the first place. If the WWE was the only thing in town, I would've called it a game in 2010

Just glad there are other feds that remind me why I still watch wrestling in the first place. If the WWE was the only thing in town, I would've called it a game in 2010

TNA been that good to you huh :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom