Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Cena beats Lesnar at RR.

Lesnar goes ape and kills Cena after match.

Rollins cashes in.

ROLLINS - REIGNS WM31

Heard it here first.
Good God that would be awful. But probably. Seems like WWE goes out of their way to make the main event for mania trash

the fact that they thought Orton Batista was a solid main event for wm 30
sick.gif

and the whole point of Lesnar beating the streak was to have him put someone over at mania i suppose him losing at the rumble makes no sense

Good God that would be awful. But probably. Seems like WWE goes out of their way to make the main event for mania trash

the fact that they thought Orton Batista was a solid main event for wm 30:x
and the whole point of Lesnar beating the streak was to have him put someone over at mania i suppose him losing at the rumble makes no sense

Right though, the bigger rub is Lesnar losing the title at WM thats a moment. Or maybe the next night on raw

Seth aligning with Bork and Walrus makes no logical sense lol

Guy with the MITB briefcase and the champ are buddies. Oh ok haha

Why I hate wwe writing. Brock is the omega he doesn't need help and Seth is the threat to his throne. Brock should of snapped his arm and told not to do it again.

If this was any major tv show, Rollins would of been eliminated. You come at the king, you better not miss.

ima need for the in ring talking in general to go back to none i wanna see fights . jericho should have clocked dango chango on sight . brng back the boiler room brawl too 

is it hard for some creative and innovative storytelling? forgive me for not wanting to see the last 4 cage matches have a guy try to crawl out of the cage just to get his leg grabbed. it's cliche and lazy.

is it hard for some creative and innovative storytelling? forgive me for not wanting to see the last 4 cage matches have a guy try to crawl out of the cage just to get his leg grabbed. it's cliche and lazy.

But that's not creative, that's on the agents and wrestlers who produce the match and its layout

i meant creative in the true definition of the word not in the creative team. these matches lack creativity its the same crap over and over again.

i meant creative in the true definition of the word not in the creative team. these matches lack creativity its the same crap over and over again.
The matches seem over structured and don't always have a good flow. I'm sure after your recent NJPW binge, seeing their pacing, the way they gradually go from kicking out at ONE, early or late in a match and the occasional no sell adds moments of excitement not often seen in traditional WWE matches lately. I felt similar once I started expanding my horizons as far as foreign wrestling by being disappointed in WWE.

Last edited:
yeah man these other promotions let guys work a real match and actually tell a story. in wwe (sans nxt) it's do a few moves here, do some there, and occupy enough time to fill out your minutes slot. everything's the same basically. i mean, how many times has rusev done the same exact stuff to his opponent. show, henry, swagger (twice) pass out during the clutch, cool.

I will be picking up my gifts today from the post office...

And unfortunately I'm still waiting on my elf's gifts to come in... Amazon is taking forever right now...

Seth & Heyman should be together going forward after Mania. Especially if Seth cashes in and becomes a champion. Will remind me a lot of Punk/Heyman, I think this pairing will really work well

Thinking about the Mania card

Brock vs Reigns - WWE title

Sting vs HHH

Taker(If he's on the card) vs Bray Wyatt

Seth vs Dean? - Do they go back to this? I feel like they still need to have that 1 big match with a big blow off

Cena vs Rusev

Aplogies apolgies apologies.

I keep falling off in this thread smh. Watched the ppv live but completely forgot to do a survey if there was one

Last week was rough. Finishing another rotation. One step closing to being done with school forever

I did manage to ship my SS gift this past friday after work. But in the rush of things, I forgot to write a cute note to my elf ****** or whatever lol

You should see it tomorrow fam but just in case...there apparently was a discrepency in the address you gave to the coordinator. Missing the W (west) in the address? The zip code matched so you should be good but just a FYI for that philly dude 
nerd.gif

On my end, ive gotten like 3 amazon packages sent to my permanent home address. My mom thinks my bank account is hacked 
laugh.gif
. Doing the 8 hr drive home tomorrow so Im looking forward to that :smile:

Welp back to packing. 

My take on RR.

RANDY MIGOS ORTON RETURNS AND WINS AS A FACE

Cena does critical damage to Brock (zzzz) but Brock will win regardless. The Rollin' cashes in and becomes champ. Yea maybe Heyman betrays him and stuff.

Seth and MIGOS FOR WM 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif