Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

My take on RR.

RANDY MIGOS ORTON RETURNS AND WINS AS A FACE

Cena does critical damage to Brock (zzzz) but Brock will win regardless. The Rollin' cashes in and becomes champ. Yea maybe Heyman betrays him and stuff.

Seth and MIGOS FOR WM :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:  

Reigns is winning the WHT at WM31. It's guaranteed to happen.

Let Seth Rollins continue to cook by himself. Not everyone has to be a Paul Heyman Guy. I'm more entertained with the pairing of him and his stooges. Whatever crowd it was that broke out into a Jamie Noble chant, I thank you.

My take on RR.

RANDY MIGOS ORTON RETURNS AND WINS AS A FACE

Cena does critical damage to Brock (zzzz) but Brock will win regardless. The Rollin' cashes in and becomes champ. Yea maybe Heyman betrays him and stuff.

Seth and MIGOS FOR WM 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Reigns is winning the WHT at WM31. It's guaranteed to happen.
NHjNH9l.gif

I know b. Just let me have my WM31 fantasy moment 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Let Seth Rollins continue to cook by himself. Not everyone has to be a Paul Heyman Guy. I'm more entertained with the pairing of him and his stooges. Whatever crowd it was that broke out into a Jamie Noble chant, I thank you.

Agreed. Besides, he's better as a face anyway.

Have Heyman turn on Brock with new Heyman guys.

If anything, even though he is the next Golden Ticket, Roman Reigns should be the next Paul Heyman Guy. Just follow the same formula they used with Brock when he debuted. Bring back King of the Ring too, King Reigns :smokin

I agree. Not everyone has to be a Heyman guy and I don't feel like that anyone who needs a boost or get to the next step has to associate themselves with heyman. We saw how it went with Cesaro/Axel/Ryback but i really do feel that a Seth/Heyman combo will work very well.

Seth doesn't need Heyman. Punk never needed Heyman but everything clicked. I really feel like it would be the same with Seth/Heyman.

Seth with his advocate + J&J Security & Reigns chasing Seth for the title in 2015

fell asleep last night right after lesnar saved heyman & washed jericho

woke back up like clockwork to see lesnar enter the steel cage (with title belt en tow) to destroy john cena & recruit seth rollins

yeah man these other promotions let guys work a real match and actually tell a story. in wwe (sans nxt) it's do a few moves here, do some there, and occupy enough time to fill out your minutes slot. everything's the same basically. i mean, how many times has rusev done the same exact stuff to his opponent. show, henry, swagger (twice) pass out during the clutch, cool.

#WWEstyle

Shoulder block, shoulder block, spin out powerbomb, 5 knuckle shuffle, AA, pin fall or STF. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
@BigPat630

Big shout outs to you brother...
View media item 1307563View media item 1307568
I also received a couple dope movie posters that I'm physically unable to take pics of cause they keep rolling back up :lol: he also sent me a beanie, because he's from LA and I'm in Maine :lol:

To bad I'm too hungover to enjoy some rye today... Also, I've got the D-Bry figure coming in from Amazon for my elf :lol:

Thank you brother for everything... I'll be getting those posters framed up and hung... And I ******* love Nakamura, perfect choice...

Nice of WWE Shop to let me know one of my items was cancelled as I looked at the invoice when I opened the package. :smh:

Last edited:
Was Batista suppose to win the WWEWHC back at WM 30? I really hope plans change
with Roman but I'll doubt that would happen tho.

Batista was supposed to win to help promote Guardians and his move career.

Roman is supposed to win to become the next John Cena. I definitely don't see them changing this up

Was watching the Eddie and Brock 04 No Way Out match last night and realized Ryback got his finisher from Brock.....I think.

Back
Top Bottom