Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

PRUHFEHSIONULL RASSLIN'!

PRUHFEHSIONULL RASSLIN'!

PRUHFEHSIONULL RASSLIN'!

PRUHFEHSIONULL RASSLIN'! 

PRUHFEHSIONULL RASSLIN'!

PRUHFEHSIONULL RASSLIN'!

PRUHFEHSIONULL RASSLIN'!

God i hate finals.

This + Work has had me like this the past two weeks....

As far as the new title goes. Just make a timeless design with some class. That's all I ask. Just like the WHC and OG IC title. They worked then and they work now.

Keep it simple.

ive been begging for a new WWE belt for the longest time.

On the bright side, anything is an upgrade from that damn spinner belt.

But damn...they just did a hybrid of the old WCW tag belts with the cruiserweight belt?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by casekicks

That belt design is just horrid..It's just to bland looking for my taste..I still say they should tweak the ecw 3d belt and use that..Or find a way to rework the winged eagle that Bret wore and go with that..

Nah. It would have to be fresher than that. I've seen ECW title renditions and they suck.

Probably just me, but that looks kinda dope.
laugh.gif

*kanye shrug*
The top one is pretty dope

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

That belt design is just horrid..It's just to bland looking for my taste..I still say they should tweak the ecw 3d belt and use that..Or find a way to rework the winged eagle that Bret wore and go with that..

Nah. It would have to be fresher than that. I've seen ECW title renditions and they suck.

Well you know they wouldn't put those big ole WWE letters like that right in the middle..Maybe if they used the logo instead of initials it would look better..
I liked the black and silver ECW belt that they had when Ezekiel Jackson was last champ, but for some reason, these the *@*@*@* ugly to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

The rock is downloadable if you buy the game brand new..
I bought the game brand new last night from Best Buy and the only code I got was for the Online Axxess...

6 rings-I agree, you can never go wrong with any of the old Eagle belts..I think thats why I like, and purchased, the ECW 3D belt..It has an updated eagle and the background/side panels are nice simple design thats very reminicent(sp?) of the Winged Eagle belt..

20111130_raw_miz_morrison_post_r.jpg

I apologize guys.  Just got home from work and still more work to do tonight.

I promise the overall PPV Prediction Contest Results will be posted tomorrow.  I guaran-damn-tee it.

While nothing has been officially announced for tonight's Raw, the Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV is just 13 days away, so they need to get the main matches in place tonight.  Plus, even though next week's show is a 3 hour Raw, it will be the Slammy Awards, so that will eat up much of the show.

• As of a few days ago, Kevin Nash and HHH were scheduled to be on Raw tonight.  Kevin Nash even tweeted that he would be on tonight's show.  However, WWE has subsequently stopped all advertising of HHH and Nash for tonight's show.  The thought backstage is that TLC is expected to bomb on PPV, and HHH and Nash don't want to have their big match associated with the show, especially after the Punk/HHH tag match bombed on PPV.  So they will now move HHH and Nash to Royal Rumble, where the match won't do a single extra buy, but because the Rumble draws no matter what, HHH and Nash can take credit for the buy rate.  I'm not making this up.
  • It's very unclear what the top Raw matches will be at TLC.  Last week's match between Punk and Del Rio certainly seemed like a blowoff.  The likely match seems to be Punk vs Miz, but that leaves Cena out of the picture, and I don't see them doing Cena vs Del Rio unless Vince completely wants to bury Del Rio (Vince is very down on him right now).  My guess is that we get a three way, or possibly a four way, TLC match for the WWE Title.
  • What will become of the angle with Cena and Piper last week?  Will Cena continue to play a bit of a tweener role?  Or will he be right back to his goofy smiling self tonight?
  • Brodus Clay is scheduled to debut tonight.  Yeah, just like every week.
  • Evan Bourne has returned from his suspension, so it's only a matter of time until Air Boom loses the tag titles.
  • They are advertising a 41 man battle royal as well as Punk vs Cena vs Del Rio for the title tonight locally.  The 3 way is almost definitely a dark match, but we'll see if they do the battle royal on TV.
  • Skip Sheffield returned to house shows, looking very much like Goldberg (and squashing NT's favorite star... Alex Riley).  Between Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield, Vince is orgasming all over backstage.
  • Dolph Zigger and Zack Ryder is supposed to finally happen at TLC.

Lastly, I know it has been semi-national news, but if you haven't seen, there was a small plane crash in Colorado over the weekend that killed four people.  A high school friend of mine was on board.  We lost touch since she moved to Colorado, but her passing has really touched me and a lot of my friends.  Two people are still missing from the flight.  I'm praying they find her body so she can rest in peace.  Such a sad story for a really great girl.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/05/2-people-still-missing-from-colorado-plane-crash/

I'm glad Skip Sheffield is back. I'd rather have him over Mason Ryan, at least Skip looks convincing as a monster.
laugh.gif

I didn't catch RAW last week, is there anything I should look up before tonight?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I'm glad Skip Sheffield is back. I'd rather have him over Mason Ryan, at least Skip looks convincing as a monster.
laugh.gif

I didn't catch RAW last week, is there anything I should look up before tonight?

Check out the Cena/Piper opening segment.  A bit strange and they rambled on, but it's definitely worth checking out because it may be the start of a change in Cena's character.
Ziggler vs Orton was also good.  And Daniel Bryan had a good segment with Cole and Henry.

Sorry to hear about your loss 4W. 
I'm actually looking forward to Raw tonight.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

If anyone can give me the results from the ppv before last i'll gladly calculate the top 20
Calm down, Jabroni. 4W said he will have the overall updated tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about your loss, 4W. My condolences.

I fronted on Raw tonight being that I went to Extreme Rules, saw Batistia today, probably well be backstage

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo back on the "juice"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom