Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

LOOK @ THE AGILITY!!!
nashvc5wg.gif

Damn. 
sick.gif

I was looking forward to see how he looked in the ring tonight too. 

- There is talk that top FCW talents Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley) and Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) may go on the road with WWE this month to get a look from producers. The two have had a much-talked about series of matches in FCW since Ambrose was signed earlier this year.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

HHH is gone have to pull one out his %+% to have this match be anybetter than a disaster...
Its like those taser matches Scott Hall had with Goldberg.
I expect a sledgehammer switch or 2 in that match

HHH is no longer capable of pulling out good matches.  He knows how to work, but his body has really aged.  It is going to be a really ugly match.
Why not put them in the Tables match?

i wonder how the people that saw nash wrestle at that live even feel when Cole says "In a WWE ring for the first time in 8 years"

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

– Damien Sandow, who currently reigns as FCW 15 Champion, competed on this weekend’s SmackDown live event tour in matches against Tyson Kidd. Triple H is reportedly high on Sandow, who was signed last year after competing in Puerto Rico.
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Did they really have Bryan tap out THAT fast??? Alicia Fox waited longer in Nattie's Sharpshooter
30t6p3b.gif

Diego Brandao >>>> Alberto Del Rio
diegolmvg8.gif

And I know Bryan is selling an injury, but c'mon.  They could have at least made that match a little bit competitive.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Diego Brandao >>>> Alberto Del Rio
diegolmvg8.gif

And I know Bryan is selling an injury, but c'mon.  They could have at least made that match a little bit competitive.

i yelled out "holy ****" when i saw that over the weekend.

Bantamweight is looking better and better

@MJ 6 Rings
i wouldn't be suprised if that's who he faced. Let him job out to sheamus, someone who's got nothing going on right now but a struggling feud with christian that no one cares about.

i don't quote this scrub often ever but

VientiSiete wrote:
did I win NTSeries yet?
can't breev.
Ron_Killing__Vince_McMahon_laughing_original_original_original_original_crop_650x440.jpg

the words look within were part of the it begins vignette?

caught only look within

Really? Why not just have the Divas do their entrances.. Skip the match, and just declare a winner

i bet ALOT of people are confused with that video interruption...

but if they continue doing that throughout the month i will be happy. i liked it.

i really like debut build ups like that.

the random y2j countdown every week was
pimp.gif

and does anyone remember the tazz "13" promo interruptions on smackdown for nearly 2 months before his debut.
as a kid that shh had me shook. and it irritates me that i can't find any footage or even mention of which episodes those "interruptions" appeared on.
as much of a failure tazz's character was the build up for his debut has always stuck with me.

Back
Top Bottom