Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

At least they didn't turn Ryder heel after the Cena loss. It would have been a wrap for him.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by PLVN

I'm sick of Ryder already.

WWE sure is good at taking something the fans like and driving it into the ground.

I gotta say, it was definitely Ryder overkill last night.
I agree.
It was ridiculous. I was never a fan of his entrance music, but after hearing it so much last night, I never want to hear it again.

The best part of Raw last night was the video put together for the WWE Network. I thought that was really well done.

Af9w750CMAA3rsI.jpg:large

I would love to do that Attire but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to edit his hair and facial hair that's set to the caw. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Smackdown should always be on Tuesday.. I would've watch it.. especially today. . There's nothing to do..

What goes on.. On Smackdown.. I can't make the effort to watch both Raw & Smackdown...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Smackdown should always be on Tuesday.. I would've watch it.. especially today. . There's nothing to do..

What goes on.. On Smackdown.. I can't make the effort to watch both Raw & Smackdown...
roll.gif

Nothing..I'm bored and I want to watch something while I eat my dinner tonight..

WWE’s December 5th RAW Supershow from Tampa, FL drew a 2.97 cable rating and averaged 4,352,000 viewers. This is down form last week’s 3.23 (4,483,000 viewers) and RAW’s 2nd lowest rating in the past 10 weeks.

– F4WOnline.com reports there is going to be a “pretty good hint

Booker T will face Cody Rhodes for his Intercontinental Championship and Randy Orton will face Wade Barrett at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

WWE’s December 5th RAW Supershow from Tampa, FL drew a 2.97 cable rating and averaged 4,352,000 viewers. This is down form last week’s 3.23 (4,483,000 viewers) and RAW’s 2nd lowest rating in the past 10 weeks.

– F4WOnline.com reports there is going to be a “pretty good hint

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Here ya go 916..

Debra. 
pimp.gif
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

I'll try this one. Need to look for refs though.

I made a new Impact Zone if anyone wants one. Very accurate to the current arena. Search Niketalk and you'll see it.

Back
Top Bottom