Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Titus.
laugh.gif

Ya know dam well not to argue with people over the Internet over wrestling. Some get it some don't. The 3 most common arguments are 1) it's for kids :smh: 2) it's gay beacause 2 dudes in underwear are touching each other :smh: :smh: 3) it's fake :smh: :smh: :smh: . Its just ignorance and you don't argue with fools cause people from a distance can't tell who's who.

I have a friend that does that to me every week. Turns out that his parents wouldn't allow him to watch growing up, and he passed that same attitude along to his son. Literally every time he's at my house and wrestling is on, he laughs, says "look at these fucxin guys," and then tries to make fun of it til I change the channel or he just leaves. I've given up trying to explain why it's enjoyable to me.

I have a friend that does that to me every week. Turns out that his parents wouldn't allow him to watch growing up, and he passed that same attitude along to his son. Literally every time he's at my house and wrestling is on, he laughs, says "look at these fucxin guys," and then tries to make fun of it til I change the channel or he just leaves. I've given up trying to explain why it's enjoyable to me.
What is your friend's name on Tweet. We should troll him with matches

Back
Top Bottom