Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Agreed on the Tajiri love. It's a shame that he was only a pinch above comic relief no matter what he did. I thought his stable with Akio and Sakada could've been good for him, but the WWE were scared of real Yakuza mafia people getting attention (same reason Hunico/Primo/Epico was nixed)

I still haven't finished OSAKA. I have to get around to Sendai by today.

Again, too much wrestling to watch man. 
Don't know if you heard Makabe got stripped of the NeverOpenWeight Belt due to sickness/injury. The match between Ishii and Honma for the belt was way better than I initially expected. Like super good.

I heard Brock only shows up at Jimmy John's a couple times a year
eyes.gif
How many times a year do you think LeBron is eating at McDonalds?

Stupid argument.

Plus, I don't think they have Jimmy Johns in Canada.

I have Cena/Rusev ending just like Cena/Umaga, Rusev submitting for the first time, then heading back to midcard to have some amazing matches with Dolph :lol:

Survey done, I feel pretty confident (until I get the results and see I tanked as usual)

I have Cena/Rusev ending just like Cena/Umaga, Rusev submitting for the first time, then heading back to midcard to have some amazing matches with Dolph :lol:
Nah. Rusev gotta be finished in epic fashion, adding another notch to Cena's belt by beating the undefeated SuperAthlete at Mania. He's John Cena. It has to happen this way. It always does...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom