Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

Reachin at the moment... but what are the odds they go Zig Zag/Taker for WM? Ziggler's jobbed to everyone else on the roster, what's one more job going to hurt. And he really has no place on the card at the moment

Reachin at the moment... but what are the odds they go Zig Zag/Taker for WM? Ziggler's jobbed to everyone else on the roster, what's one more job going to hurt. And he really has no place on the card at the moment

I wish.. but won't hold my breath. Ziggler will get his push sooner or later.. he's well deserved of it before any other non-main event talent.

Wouldn't mind seeing sell a chokeslam by bouncing off the mat and landing in the rafters with Sting.

Albert vs Brock Lesnar (Dark match, around Summerslam 01, apparently during Albert's "Hip Hop Hippo gimmick)

Lesnar came back and folded A-Train like a accordion with that Death5

:lol: :x still surprised he didn't break his neck back then.

Right? He must've did some major stretching prior.

Wouldn't mind seeing sell a chokeslam by bouncing off the mat and landing in the rafters with Sting.

Imagine the Last Ride tho :x Son would probably descend down to the depths of hell.

Ziggler would sell a tombstone, like Van Dam sold that Dreamer pile driver :rofl:

Last edited:
View media item 285355

So I guess Virgil is selling his memorabilia in the subway station in New York now.   Someone claims they bought a picture of him for 5 bucks.   smh wth happen to Virgil to be out doing this?

Not to be outdone by The Rock, Virgil is set to debut a new belt this week. Evidently, Virgil is still trying to cash in on his time working with the Million Dollar Man.

View media item 287174

Back
Top Bottom