Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

Better Call Saul will most likely be DVRd on Mondays and watched after Raw. Was able to zoom through it last night after the Grammys. Don't understand why it is coming on Mondays and not Sunday nights though like the rest of AMC's shows though.

So my gf's brothers went to a Lucha taping yesterday. They took a pic with Matt Striker outside before the show. I guess sometime during the show, Matt went to the balcony seating are and found them and her youngest bro a free Lucha shirt. That that was cool of him.

So my gf's brothers went to a Lucha taping yesterday. They took a pic with Matt Striker outside before the show. I guess sometime during the show, Matt went to the balcony seating are and found them and her youngest bro a free Lucha shirt. That that was cool of him.

Respect that a lot...

Also, **** you for giving my first free try of Crack aka funko pop... :lol:

I just got dead Gus Fring, and got 3 more on the way... That makes 6... What the hell man, I should hate these things...

Wwe doing that swerve job. Making us think it's going to be a triple threat until the go home show so hey could build reigns up by then :lol:

As of THIS WEEKEND that is the plan.  He never said it WILL BE.

But I'm confused.

You said it was CONFIRMED we were seeing Brock vs Reigns in a 1 on 1 at Mania.

CONFIRMED.

I never said that it was confirmed, the guy who said he has supposedly a source inside the wwe did. Nice try, though.

Back
Top Bottom