Wrestling Thread Feb 23 - Mar 1 | 2/24 ECW - Christian Challenges Swagger for the ECW Title

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Did any of my Cincy area people get their Smackdown tickets today?
Had work this morning when they went on sale. How about you?

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Yep. Section 110 Row D. I haven't been to an event in years. Last one was a Smackdown house show I think. Last time I check they still had some in the areacloser to the stage.

Yep. Section 110 Row D. I haven't been to an event in years. Last one was a Smackdown house show I think. Last time I check they still had some in the area closer to the stage.

Just checked and floor seats are still available in section 1

I picked up some backlash tickets on Satruday, sec 122 row C. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE SINGLE LETTER ROWS (A, B, C) ARE CLOSER THAN THE DOUBLE LETTER ROWS (AA,BB,CC) AT THE DUNKIN DONUTS CENTER?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I picked up some backlash tickets on Satruday, sec 122 row C. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE SINGLE LETTER ROWS (A, B, C) ARE CLOSER THAN THE DOUBLE LETTER ROWS (AA, BB,CC) AT THE DUNKIN DONUTS CENTER?

idk, but i can check. i live in the same city as the DD center.

funny, i was just in there yesterday and didnt notice
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Thanks jay, its different in different buildings. In bridgeport, the double letters are lower, but in hartford they are higher.

Yep. Section 110 Row D. I haven't been to an event in years. Last one was a Smackdown house show I think. Last time I check they still had some in the area closer to the stage.

Just checked and floor seats are still available in section 1
Oh. I did two searches. I searched for best seats available and plaza level. Hmmm I tried for front row but I guess its not meant to be
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
. I hope its a good show.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET FRONT ROW SEAT?
roll.gif
I've been trying forevernow.

Boys I am going to be at Smackdown tomorrow here in LIttle Rock. Look for my NT sign. Im 10 rows on the floor behind the announce table.

Back
Top Bottom