Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Jorts 
laugh.gif

This is a wack promo especially compared to the hot fire Batista cut on Cena last year. "Kissing babies and hugging fat girls". Never forget.

This is a wack promo especially compared to the hot fire Batista cut on Cena last year. "Kissing babies and hugging fat girls". Never forget.

laugh.gif
I don't think it was that bad but they shouldn't be friendly enough to have their arms over the other person
laugh.gif
. I swear I hate when the RAW music comes after anything
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't think it was that bad but they shouldn't be friendly enough to have their arms over the other person
laugh.gif
. I swear I hate when the RAW music comes after anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Swagtista 
pimp.gif

Swagtista 
pimp.gif

I hit the floor in tears laughing that day.

I hit the floor in tears laughing that day.

Back
Top Bottom