Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I thought at first the referee was going to be Riley, but since he is gone, I wonder if it will be good ol JR, yeah reaching very far lol.

So, now that 2 members of Punk's nexus are written off, where does that leave Nexus?

Faith

1815715_o.gif

I thought at first the referee was going to be Riley, but since he is gone, I wonder if it will be good ol JR, yeah reaching very far lol.

So, now that 2 members of Punk's nexus are written off, where does that leave Nexus?

Faith

1815715_o.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Ref=Good ol JR?

With Cole picking the ref, it doesn't make sense to me.  But hey, you never know.

Vince is the first name that came to mind to me.

Ref=Good ol JR?

With Cole picking the ref, it doesn't make sense to me.  But hey, you never know.

In reality though, I think both Nexus and Corre are pretty much gone after Mania.  WWE has shown no desire to push either group.

Of the young guys, Barrett, Ryan, and Zeke will stick around.  I wouldn't be surprised if Otunga, Slater, and Gabriel were all shipped back to Tampa.

In reality though, I think both Nexus and Corre are pretty much gone after Mania.  WWE has shown no desire to push either group.

Of the young guys, Barrett, Ryan, and Zeke will stick around.  I wouldn't be surprised if Otunga, Slater, and Gabriel were all shipped back to Tampa.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Before getting attacked by WWE Champion The Miz last night, United States Champion Daniel Bryan was scheduled to face William Regal, according to WWE on their website.
That's a shame they cut this match... these two are really amazing in the ring together. Remember how hard they went at the rumble?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Before getting attacked by WWE Champion The Miz last night, United States Champion Daniel Bryan was scheduled to face William Regal, according to WWE on their website.
That's a shame they cut this match... these two are really amazing in the ring together. Remember how hard they went at the rumble?

Ref=Good ol JR?

*Meant  Bad  ol JR
 And who  will be commentating  the main events, Booker and Josh
sick.gif

Ref=Good ol JR?

*Meant  Bad  ol JR
 And who  will be commentating  the main events, Booker and Josh
sick.gif

Will the E be using Sin Cara, to try and fill the role of Mysterio, seeing as how he is aging, or will they capitalize on his in ring ability and bring back some sort of life to the dead intercontinental title?

So, is it safe to say the other then the possibility of a Brian V Sheamus feud, will Miz lose the strap at mania and feud into the summer with Brian?

So, I take the weeks leading to Mania, we will have HHH and Sheamua, in what could have been a well drawn out feud end in a couple of weeks, and then be possibly rehashed later on after mania?

Will the E be using Sin Cara, to try and fill the role of Mysterio, seeing as how he is aging, or will they capitalize on his in ring ability and bring back some sort of life to the dead intercontinental title?

So, is it safe to say the other then the possibility of a Brian V Sheamus feud, will Miz lose the strap at mania and feud into the summer with Brian?

So, I take the weeks leading to Mania, we will have HHH and Sheamua, in what could have been a well drawn out feud end in a couple of weeks, and then be possibly rehashed later on after mania?

HHH vs Sheamus was blown off last night.  That's the end of it.

HHH vs Sheamus was blown off last night.  That's the end of it.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Sting is the ref.

[/ghims]
Ooooooooh, so he's been the Anonymous GM all this time.  It's all starting to make sense now.

Back
Top Bottom