Wrestling Thread Jan 11-17 | 1/17 TNA Genesis PPV - Styles vs Angle | Big Name Debuts TONIGHT

Damn it, I honestly thought Yoshi was going to beat out the monsters
tired.gif
. I'll let thebrothers have this one.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Orton again showing why he is punk. Instead of working through the botch he gets roid rage. He is as bad as Paul and Sean ego wise. I hate to say it, but he isnt even half the wrestler Paul is, let alone good enough to lick shawn's boots. Man that hurt saying all of that.

HGH would've NEVER helped Kofi get over. Sure, writers decided to go and blow Kofi's push, b/c the fans were REALLY behind him... but he would've never gotten that push in a program with HHH. I bet Paul thinks he's doing the other guys a favor by not being in the title picture right now, even though he still gets the most TV time and has de-valued the tag titles that Jericho single-handedly brought back to relevance.

QFT

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I think Zeke is gonna win it at the Rumble too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope so. With Zeke going for the title they can use a Regal interference to get the title off Christian without a clean loss. That way they can finally get himoff ECW with a possible MITB victory.

And to the guy who said HHH is better than Orton, you are false. Orton's psychology is second to none right now. It's incredible. But in this day andage most wrestling fans don't think you're a good wrestler unless you are doing crazy spots or taking crazy bumps every week.

Yardfather,

By no way was i putting over hhh, he is my all time most hated. I just feel orton uis becoming hhhv2. His wrestling ability is below average, and he couldntfinish putting kofi over. Now the high ruisk spots dont matter top me, but ortons matches are terrible. How many chinlocks and armbars can one do in a match?And i agree that hhh would never have put kofi over as well.

tonight.jpg
impact513b.jpg

PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY'S HUGE TNA "iMPACT!" ON SPIKE TV: HULK HOGAN, RIC FLAIR, SCOTT HALL, KEVIN NASH, SEAN WALTMAN AND MORE

On Thursday, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV at 9/8c for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as the road to the January 17 "Genesis' Pay-per-Viewcontinues!

- "The Band" is reunited with Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman - what's next for the controversial group?

- The legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair will be at TNA "iMPACT!" on Thursday night! Will we find out why he met with TNA World HeavyweightChampion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles?

- TNA Wrestling Founder Jeff Jarrett will react to Hulk Hogan's comments last week!

Plus...

Desmond Wolfe vs. Samoa Joe
Beer Money vs. Matt Morgan & Hernandez

And news on the upcoming "Genesis" Pay-Per-View! All this and much more on Thursday's "iMPACT!"

^ damn both of those matches should be good

anybody heard about Orton spitting on a teenage fan?
smh.gif

damn i missed it. when does it come on again or where can i watch the whole thing?

NOthing huge happened. We found out Tomko was a masked guy making sneak attacks on AJ styles. They fought for the title at the end. AJ won. Sounds to me likeit was a story that the old regime was working on and Bischoff and crew squashed it for other things. Oh, we also learned that some "big timewrestler" will make his TNA debut at Genesis this weekend.

I just don't get what they're doing with Batista and Mysterio fighting for #1 contender. They both suck and everyone knows Undertaker will have thattitle at WM.

A tiny News and Notes, just some things I've seen on some sites. I don't know if they've been posted or anything.

Rob Feinstein of RFVideo.com has a major documentary in the works on Chris Benoit. The working title is "Chris Benoit: Aftermath" focusing on what his peers think about him in the present day after events unfolded in 2007. Feinstein said: "The film deals with the aftermath of what happened when Chris Benoit committed those horrible acts and how his peers perceived him after those untimely events. Chris went from being considered one of the worlds greatest wrestlers to one of the most despised human beings. You will hear first hand from people that traveled with him, worked with him and people who talked to him only days before the acts took place. This is going to be one of our most emotional DVD's of all time."

-- In a battle of former ROH World Champions, Kaval (Low Ki) defeated Bryan Danielson with a double stomp at last night's Florida Championship Wrestling television taping in Tampa. Danielson is expected to stay in developmental for only a few weeks before being called up to the main roster.

site:tongue:wmania.com

Superluchas.net is reporting that Luchadore Super Nova has signed a developmental deal with WWE, and that he will be heading to Florida Championship Wrestling. Super Nova worked on the ECW a few weeks ago, unmasked, against Trent Baretta and Caylen Croft. Thanks to Jorge Ocampo for sending that along

SMACKDOWN Spoilers for tonight. I don't know if these were posted.
Spoiler [+]
Chris Jericho beat John Morrison via pinfall

Fatal Four Way to determine #1 Tag contenders:
CM Punk and Luke Gallows defeated The Hart Dynasty, Cryme Time and the super charismatic duo of Matt Hardy/Great Khali.

Kane Defeated Dolph Ziggler via pinfall after chokeslam.

Mickie James defeated Beth Phoenix via DQ after Michelle McCool and Layla interfered.

Steel cage match to determine #1 Contender for the WHC
Rey Mysterio defeated Batista via escape.

I had no idea Tomko came crawling back to TNA.

And I have a feeling that "big name wrestler" is probably just Kennedy.

super charismatic duo of Matt Hardy/Great Khali.
roll.gif

the royal rumble event referring to the 30 man i thought?

also, man, tomko is fat..

I think if punk and festus jumped people into discipleship, it'd be much more effective. and entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom