Wrestling Thread Jan 18-24 | 1/22 Smackdown - Batista vs Finlay | Jericho/McIntyre vs Morrison

pimp.gif
Just Say No Taker

Originally Posted by hellaones

looks like Taker tried to get the "Sara" tat removed
Good eye. I wonder if it affected his voice any. He sounds slightly different tonight.

wow bourne doesn't even get tv entrances anymore? 3 months til future endeavored. 4 til TNA...

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

They arent going to let Shawn win the rumble.

They might, seeing they're saying the match is pretty much a lock at the moment. Hopefully they'll let somebody else win the Rumble and we still getthe match. Maybe HBK will screw Taker in his match with Rey and Taker will then want to fight HBK. Who knows, time will tell.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

What is the point of Evan Bourne in squash matches every week with Sheamus?
sick.gif

I guess because it makes him look strong because Sheamus can toss him around like a rag doll.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

They arent going to let Shawn win the rumble.

They might, seeing they're saying the match is pretty much a lock at the moment. Hopefully they'll let somebody else win the Rumble and we still get the match. Maybe HBK will screw Taker in his match with Rey and Taker will then want to fight HBK. Who knows, time will tell.

I dont want to see the match

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

What is the point of Evan Bourne in squash matches every week with Sheamus?
sick.gif

I guess because it makes him look strong because Sheamus can toss him around like a rag doll.

If anything, it makes Sheamus look like a chump because nobody takes Evan Bourne seriously to beat Sheamus. But that's the problem with WWE..especially onRaw..they would rather push older stars as top draws and do next to nothing with the younger talent... They don't build characters like they used to and Ithink that's why so many old school WWF fans are turned off by this current product...
tired.gif

If it wasn't for my love of wrestling growing up, I would've stopped watching years ago.
ohwell.gif

JACK THWAGGA!

I swear im this dudes only fan.
laugh.gif

AND he didnt get any pyro this week...uh oh.

Miami Vice is even too old for me to remember. You know no one in the "WWE Universe" knows who he is.

Ugh. I HATE Mark Henry.

Back
Top Bottom