Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

What I think might happen is

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs Edge vs Christian at WM 25 for the WWE Title.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

But could you imagine if they actually did sign him, Christian showed up and HE won the rumble? Edge vs. Christian at Wrestlemania?!?!
I was
laugh.gif
when people suggested that Christian should win the Royal Rumble a while back (it still sounds funny style)...BUT

I can't lie...that'd be a GREAT way to end it off and to save his return (even though the perfect scenario was just thrown away)...he'd return as aface and face Edge for the title at Wrestlemania.

I guess you'd have a pair of brother vs. brother matches at WM, which would definitely sell.

But regardless of that...Orton...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Is Christian even signed?
Not confirmed. Everyone just assumes he is.

You guys are all jumping ahead of yourselves.
None of us are ever gonna find out when he actually signs.

He's just gonna pop out one day...watch...

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Originally Posted by RFX45

What are the chances of Chritian coming out and winning the rumble?
thats what I was thinking
laugh.gif

you never know
wink.gif
i honestly dont think so. He was a mid card wrestler during his time at WWE, so why have him come back to HEADLINE wrestlemania? He wouldn'teven headline TNA events...

Dont get me wrong, I like him alot, but I don't see him as the star he should be...

I love the rumble man, it always keep me at the edge of my seat when those near ring-outs occur.

Mysterio almost got dumped already.

Morrison almost went as well but had some very athletic hanging on the rope.

Carlito is #3.

Morrison almost dumped Carlito.

It looks like this will be the year of the "almost" elimination.

MVP IS #4.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

But could you imagine if they actually did sign him, Christian showed up and HE won the rumble? Edge vs. Christian at Wrestlemania?!?!
I was
laugh.gif
when people suggested that Christian should win the Royal Rumble a while back (it still sounds funny style)...BUT

I can't lie...that'd be a GREAT way to end it off and to save his return (even though the perfect scenario was just thrown away)...he'd return as a face and face Edge for the title at Wrestlemania.

I guess you'd have a pair of brother vs. brother matches at WM, which would definitely sell.

But regardless of that...Orton...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Is Christian even signed?
Not confirmed. Everyone just assumes he is.

You guys are all jumping ahead of yourselves.
None of us are ever gonna find out when he actually signs.

He's just gonna pop out one day...watch...

Edge and christian are not brothers!

Royal Rumble 2009
IN: Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, Carlito, MVP
OUT:
To come: Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Brian Kendrick, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Dolph Ziggler,Vladimir Kozlov, Shad, JTG, Fit Finlay, Kane, C.M. Punk, HHH, Big Show, R-Truth, Undertaker, Miz, and 5 mystery wrasslers

Well I finally got through to the CS rep for my cable company and she told me that they were having problems with the RoyalRumble feed which is why it's not showing, so I gave her my name, just in case this charge shows up on my cable bill.
indifferent.gif

Cable Bahamas FTL.
smh.gif

Thanks for the streams guys if it weren't for y'all I'd be screwed.

Back
Top Bottom