Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

I'd be thoroughly entertained with Brock never losing the belt and dominating for the next year I just need him to show up at the ppvs.

Last edited:
Roman did have a buildup though. He was the leader of the Shield who pretty much most fans liked. That was his buildup. It isn't like he's some no name wrestler

Wrestling fans are just as fickle as hip hop fans. He does need to work on his mic skills and charisma though.

Personally I'm not as big on D. Bry as most people are. He's a helluva wrestler and good guy but his character is boring IMO.

I hope they do pipe in cheers for Reigns because that will do nothing but reignite the anger of the IWC.

Roman did have a buildup though. He was the leader of the Shield who pretty much most fans liked. That was his buildup. It isn't like he's so
I hate when people over my house when im watching wrestling saying its fake omg how you watch his wheres the blood. Smh
Yeah I really hate that too..... it's just entertainment dumbass.

"I WILL HEADLINE WRESTLEMANIA!!! DEAL WITH IT....AND BULLEEEEE DAT!!!! AAAAAA-AAAAA-NNNN-DDDDD DATS ALL FOLKS!!!"

Would have been happy if they did anything different tbh. They even failed in making Reigns look strong in that match. Big Show and Kane were booked the strongest in that match...in 2015 bruh
They really did crazy damage and them being left with Reigns made the ending all too predictable. :smh: I don't even really count that Rusev nonsense after the fact...

Are Seth and Dean in their Sheild attire in WWE 2k15?

Yes but u can download others creations of their new attire or do it yourself.

its interesting that they're not calling it "Wrestlemania 31", but they're just calling it "Wrestlemania"

Their logo is so freaking generic. Their entrance set up will probably suck too. What the hell is that play button there for?!

Wrestling fans are just as fickle as hip hop fans. He does need to work on his mic skills and charisma though.

Personally I'm not as big on D. Bry as most people are. He's a helluva wrestler and good guy but his character is boring IMO.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking..... wrestling fans are just fickle right now

Would have been happy if they did anything different tbh. They even failed in making Reigns look strong in that match. Big Show and Kane were booked the strongest in that match...in 2015 bruh
They really did crazy damage and them being left with Reigns made the ending all too predictable. :smh: I don't even really count that Rusev nonsense after the fact...
I would've marked out if Rusev won because of how random it would be. Would've been refreshing.

Casket match? Why why do they forsaken us with Kane

Back
Top Bottom