Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

i'm low-key mad WWE charges me on their "Free Months" when they're giving it away for free. What kind of b.s. is that

i'm probably going to cancel after mania.

I got a list of guys and gals, wanted to know which y'all thought are HOF'ers

Lex Luger
Shane Douglas
Tazz
Sabu
RVD
Bushwackers
Demolition
Jim Cornette
Tony Schiovane
Dean Malenko
X Pac
Konnan
Rick Rude
Rick Martell
Tomy Dreamer
NAO
DDP
Fancine
Godfather/Papa Shango/Kama
Ken Shamrock
Most of the EC-Dub originals, X-Pac, Rick Rude, Lex Luger, NAO and Godfather...

**** it, all of them

Konnan is my dude but he isn't making the HOF man. 
laugh.gif

I'm in PURE amazement looking back at the Godfather gimmick. They actually pulled that off for a good while.

"Pimping H*** nation wide" :wow: :lol: How did they get away with that?!

If was different back then :lol:  

Was at a Raw back in the day during Regal's "Man's Man" run and he was supposed to have a match with Godfather. When Godfather did his "you wanna fight, or you want the h.oes" thing Regal straight up said "I may be from England, but I ain't Elton John, and I ain't no f.ag. I'll take the h.oes" and walked of with the girls LOL. Still in shock about it to this day.

Last edited:
So we may be getting a 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 at FL.

I'm guessing Ziggler, Reigns, Ambrose, D Bry VS Show, Kane, Barrett, Rollins

Last edited:
that NTWT logo is bananas.

adrian neville will fail. he is the worst of the top guys in NXT. cant wait till hes 6 man tagging with the ascension.

"I see all my criticism. I'm in a position now where I get a ton of love, which is great, and a ton of criticism, which is great. As long as people are talking about me, that's all that matters to me. The people who are critiquing and bashing me, they're making me more relevant. I would think if you didn't want me around, just don't talk about me. But, they make it even more overwhelming. Noise is noise. That's the thing."

Rangs tryin that ol' reverse psychology nonsense :lol:

dat cena mentality smh. its amazing this company isnt bankrupt.

Lex Luger
Shane Douglas
Tazz
Sabu
RVD
Bushwackers
Demolition
Jim Cornette
Tony Schiovane
Dean Malenko
X Pac
Konnan
Rick Rude
Rick Martell
Tomy Dreamer
NAO
DDP
Fancine
Ken Shamrock

IMO only ones that should.

that NTWT logo is bananas.

adrian neville will fail. he is the worst of the top guys in NXT. cant wait till hes 6 man tagging with the ascension.

Really the worst isnt that kind of harse?

i guess. i just think owens, zayn, and balor are FAR better and should be up before him.

Last edited:
Neville's lack of mic skills is the only thing that puts him as worst of the top guys. He's arguably the best in-ring out of everyone, but we all know the WWE doesn't actually care about that.

DDP's work alone with Jake the Snake and Scott Hall makes him a Hall of Famer in my book. Plus he had a great run in WCW. SELF HIGH FIVE! BANG!

the NT logo...

View media item 1381510

but have it NTWT instead & in this old font & form for the letters...

View media item 1381511

small front pocket logo only (where da logo is on da polo shirts)

/thread

you're welcome

I like this idea a lot!

The ntwo is cool but I think would look better with NTWO instead of NTWT and take the weekly off the bottom. But I like rhinos idea better to be honest

Agree with Luger, RVD, Cornette, Rude and NAO. Would also add XPac.

i thought about X-pac but he was like the D'lo brown of DX and NWO.

and D'lo sure as hell isnt HOF worthy.

x-pac benefitted from being kliqed up his whole career.

Neville's lack of mic skills is the only thing that puts him as worst of the top guys. He's arguably the best in-ring out of everyone, but we all know the WWE doesn't actually care about that.
He doesn't have that size. Vince likes them to be long and thick.

Neville makes up for his lack of size with great technique and thickness he just needs to improve on that mouth

Lex Luger
Shane Douglas
Tazz
Sabu
RVD
Bushwackers
Demolition
Jim Cornette
Tony Schiovane
Dean Malenko
X Pac
Konnan
Rick Rude
Rick Martell
Tomy Dreamer
NAO
DDP
Fancine
Ken Shamrock
Luger, Malekno, RVD, Tazz, Cornette, DDP, Rick Rude, NAO and X-Pac get in due to D-X. Everyone else is borderline to me.

Back
Top Bottom