Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Peep, you were supposed to find me some USO vs. Hart Family matches man. Don't become unreliable like Toine and Holombro

No need to, as the entire feud was forgettable with forgettable matches :lol:

I'm also on your podcast binge right now, listening to the LAW one from last year covering WCW Mayhem 99. It's even more chaotic than I remember, especially the Kidman/Eddie/Torrie vs Saturn/Asya/Malenko match. It's like Alicia Fox booked that match with everyone doing multiple heel/face antics, then forgetting they did that :lol:

Last edited:
I never get around to the Review-A-Wai's because that means I have to go back and watch the cards. I don't have time for that.

Glad you are finally becoming a real wrestling fan by listening to the PODCASTS.

MLW Radio; Live Audio Wrestling. You can start from there. Anybody want some "secret" stuff, PM me. I have a lot of old podcasts folks need to listen to. From like 15 years ago.

Ok I'm bout to start listening to these podcasts what're the ones that I must subscribe to!?

The Bauer and Pollock podcast the best one IMO. It gets posted to both the MLW and law feeds. It's the best source of news and insight.

D7STVph.jpg

Interesting question posed on the nodq Facebook group: how does punk get away with walking away from his job if he's under contract?

I said he just doesn't get paid for the remainder of his contract and probably pays fines or something. Someone else brought up that maybe he fulfilled his dates just like Bret did in 97

Also, can anyone elaborate more on that Bret situation I just spoke of above

Can someone post that Vince gif of when he was gettin aroused with the body builders? I think 4w posted it a few weeks ago

Watching the RR again...and its crazy how long the crowd was booing after Rey err Ron came out at 30...also why did CM Punk getting eliminated count if Kane himself was already eliminated from the match?

Last edited:
Word is that we may get D Bry vs HHH @ WM 30.

D Bry vs Batista for the title @ WM30 was pitched to Vince but he wasn't hearing it.

Watching the RR again...and its crazy how long the crowd was booing after Rey err Ron came out at 30...also why did CM Punk getting eliminated count if Kane himself was already eliminated from the match?

Doesn't matter how it happens..if you go over the top rope and both feet touch the floor, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom