Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Dat Spear.
5YVgpzf.gif

Cesaro :nthat:
3n5NSBR.gif

Man jake the snakes theme song reminds me of the 80s SO MUCH! I could've sworn they used his music in the movie bloodsport :lol:

Last edited:
lol what the hell . . .​

Arn is probably the most under rated promo men in the history of wrestling..Him and Jake were always 2 of my favorites..They never got over excited and they always made you feel like what they said was the truth..Both are better talkers than 99% of the current WWE roster..

Nice promo from Dolph. Why not put that on TV though?

With that being said, I want dude to bounce back this year so bad. Also, let him use the Super Kick as a finisher again. Suits him sooo much better than the Zig Zag.

the wwe should make this guy cm punk an example

release him now and remove a no compete clause

show him that the wwe is the only game in town

i never liked punk and he always came off as a douche

let this guy rot and be miserable in tna or any of the indy feds...

he will never do something like this ever again

Pretty sure Punk would be happy being free like that. Dude doesn't care about cash or the limelight. He'll wrestle on a Whole Foods parking lot if he feels like it.

You could see the frustration with Dolph. Let dude shine.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Punk would be happy being free like that. Dude doesn't care about cash or the limelight. He'll wrestle on a Whole Foods parking lot if he feels like it.

You could see the frustration with Dolph. Let dude shine.
If he doesn't care about cash or limelight why is he walking over his wrestlemania feud?

I feel like punk is being a baby walking off at the busiest possible time. His work was lazy as hell the past few months too. If I bought a ticket to go see punk I'd be pissed at his recent matches.

Dolph is also clearly unhappy with his position, but it's not affecting the fans who paid for tickets. His matches have still been good and he's not being lazy in the ring when he gets a chance to perform.

Cesaro needs to be shot to the moon. This guy is fantastic and along with Reigns should be the next 2 faces of the company

talk about reaching..... DC. come on man. Dont compare a promo too the evil things chris did.
No, I was posting it showing that Arn Anderson was essentially warning Chris NOT to go down that path messing with Woman/Nancy.

Hell read the caption

Published on Oct 4, 2012
Interview from December 14, 1996. Arn Anderson talks about Chris Benoit and his future with his family. Part of an angle for the Chris Benoit / Kevin Sullivan feud but amazing unintentional foreshadowing of the 2007 Benoit tragedy

Last edited:
If he doesn't care about cash or limelight why is he walking over his wrestlemania feud?

exactly. dude is a big **** baby. doesnt get what he wants so he throws a fit and now looks like daddy vince will come to his spoiled brats rescue.

Back
Top Bottom