Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

He would catch a dui on his way over and get locked up not worried

9s4GETz.gif

I'm feeling very masochistic... So I'm watching Raw highlights on YouTube... And it leaves me a question... Why did ADR do a Johnny Mundo pose during the match?...

I hate to say this, but a Brock/Sheamus match >>>> Brock/KO match. Brock treated KO like he was Hugh Morris

Last edited:
Y'all need to find a high sheep for bigego24 bigego24
I tried... I couldn't find anything other than cartoons and drawings :lol:...
Word. I was also bitter because i wasn't given a picture. :lol:
What'd y'all think of the KO/Romainia match?..Specifically how'd you think Owens did?..Was it enough to plant the seed for a world title program in the near future?
I think there was a reason it was Reigns and KO to conclude Raw before Brock washed everyone. KO held his own and looked legit against the new main guy Roman.
My beard is still soaked in their juices... This is the sex vid I mentioned to DeepSea... She wasn't interested...
Man...JoJo is moving up the rankings. Been looking extra good lately, minus all that extra makeup last night.
Randall sniped JoJo! :pimp:
Da Gawd had to see what that ***** was like before she got ran through. Dat foresight. :smokin

New Japan Pro Wrestling has announced that the promotion has stripped Shinsuke Nakamura, who is rumored to be heading to WWE, of the IWGP Intercontinental Title.

It was previously believed that Nakamura would drop the title when his NJPW deal expires, but that is not the case. Nakamura will appear on a few shows to close out his deal with the company, however he will do so without the IWGP IC Title.

As noted, Nakamura and Bullet Club member Kenny Omega began a storyline at the New Year Dash event following Wrestle Kingdom 10, and at that event Omega scored a victory over Nakamura then kicked AJ Styles, also rumored to be heading to WWE, out of The Bullet Club. This lead many to believe the upset victory was setting up a future title match between Nakamura and Omega, but NJPW has announced Omega will be facing a yet to be determined opponent for the now vacant IC Title.

Last edited:
Just started RAW went straight to Del Rio/Kalisto. I might be late to this but Del Rio looks like he's in the best shape of his career in WWE

View media item 1866078
Did Jericho appear on Raw or do anything? What's his purpose?

To waste time and make fun of the New Day. A friend of could have sworn he heard him call them "Back of the bus brothers" is that true?

Edit: Nvm, nothing to see here with that comment -

#WWE #RAW OK guys.The back of the bus bros comment by @IAmJericho means the guys that drink, play cards an stay up. Up front guys go to bed.
— TheMarkHenry (@TheMarkHenry) January 12, 2016

Used to be a fan of Jericho but his stale stints every few months are a real bore.

Last edited:
View media item 1866078
Did Jericho appear on Raw or do anything? What's his purpose?

To waste time and make fun of the New Day. A friend of could have sworn he heard him call them "Back of the bus brothers" is that true?

Edit: Nvm, nothing to see here with that comment -

#WWE #RAW OK guys.The back of the bus bros comment by @IAmJericho means the guys that drink, play cards an stay up. Up front guys go to bed.
— TheMarkHenry (@TheMarkHenry) January 12, 2016

Used to be a fan of Jericho but his stale stints every few months are a real bore.

He's pretty cringeworthy to watch nowadays. It wasn't until recently that I found out he was supposed to be Suga from No Country For Old Men for his ~08 run :lol:

Jericho should've retired a couple years ago..Now he just comes back to put people over..Which he's done so much over the past few years it's taken away from what it means for a young guy to get a win over a future HOF'er..His schtick has become overly corny..

I just wish Jericho would give no dambs and put someone in the OG Liontamer.

Back
Top Bottom