Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Just read SD spoilers. I think I'll pass....Going to keep watching 1996 on the Network. Mankind just debuted. He's still kinda scary :lol:

at this rate, miz gonna main event wrestlemania again. awesome!

Last edited:
Vince doesn't give a ****. Someone else will replace them in his mind. This man is cutting promos talmbout grinding dudes down to the bone and caking up off it while many of his main event talent is on the shelf. What an idiot. :smh: :x

Last edited:
Kenny Omega's entrance as The Terminator after Kushida did Back to the Future was actually creative as hell.

Last edited:
just finished up new year dash, something i found interesting is that AJ wasnt wearing bullet club gear, and before the match kenny said something about something big happening, also kenny's finisher is pretty cool, dangerous but cool

just finished up new year dash, something i found interesting is that AJ wasnt wearing bullet club gear, and before the match kenny said something about something big happening, also kenny's finisher is pretty cool, dangerous but cool

Yeah his finisher gonna snap a neck one day..

AJ also didn't have any BC members come out for him at WK...

Listen to Review A Smackdown yall. They just reviewed the first Smackdown on the USA Network. Thank you today

It's beyond uncanny how everyone who was Champion by the end of last years Wrestle Mania are injured (Nikki Bella, Tyson Kid and Cesaro, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, and Seth Rollins)
I'm starting to think Papa Shango or someone put a curse on the WWE

Last edited:
I showed my bball team the Rhonda Rousey and holly holm fight to explain to them how underdogs work. We won by 15

I showed my bball team the Rhonda Rousey and holly holm fight to explain to them how underdogs work. We won by 15
:lol: Now you gotta find them a better story to keep them motivated. Plus Holly has documented hands of fury from her boxing days. Rousey took her for a sucka and got worked. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom