Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

What's crackin y'all?

tumblr_lcdldkcbLU1qzkjh0.gif

Man, very very new shoes these days actually interest me... I could care less bout hype and whatnot... I'ma get what I like, and I haven't seen a basketball shoes that I'd even consider paying full price in years... Pretty much all I get these days are retros, af1's or dunks :lol: :smh:...

Last edited:
Yea, I am currently struggling with something like that.

There are 3 stray cats around my way that me, and two other houses feed on the regular. It hasn't been cold forreal but I don't want the cats to freeze. But my neighbor across the street has an underpass under her porch and has a bunch of blankets up under there for the cats.

I think if I call the folks on the cats, the cats will get put down and I don't want that to happen.

DeepSea finna become a cat lady yall

The Ross Report with Ariel Helwani - Ep99 - The Ross Report http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=619&pid=578055

Ariel Helwani is an award-winning MMA journalist who also happens to be a life-long pro-wrestling fan! He saw his first live pro-wrestling event at age 6, has attended multiple Wrestlemanias, and was even in the audience to witness the Montreal Screw Job in-person! Ariel's also sharing his opinion on CM Punk's jump to the UFC and how he might do in his first bout, Ronda Rousey's stunning loss to Holly Holm and what it means for her career, and whether he thinks there's a possible comeback in the works for Jon Jones. 

Just got caught up with the thread...Where do you guys place Undertaker and Mick Foley? Taker has the greatest gimmick of all time, right? That has to mean something....

Just got caught up with the thread...Where do you guys place Undertaker and Mick Foley? Taker has the greatest gimmick of all time, right? That has to mean something....

He's outside my top 10..He is a great wrestler for a man his size..He tells elite level in-ring stories..And is probably the most consistent guy in wrestling history..But his promo work is average at best (like Bret and Shawn)..And he's never been the biggest draw in the company..But he's a sure fire HOF'er and a true legend..Probably the best big man of all time..

Kevin Sullivan always says that he probably drew the most overall money in the history of the business considering he was always like the 1B dude. He said he is the best 1B dude of all time

Mark Galloway or whatever not even in my top 20

But if we doing a 10 top overrated then yea, he's top 10

Foley in my top 20 definitely 

Last edited:
Cody should really get a WWE championship title run after having to play this damn Stardust character...Honestly not even joking though. He's solid on the mic and great in the ring.

Mark Galloway or whatever not even in my top 20

But if we doing a 10 top overrated then yea, he's top 10

:rofl:

Cody should really get a WWE championship title run after having to play this damn Stardust character...Honestly not even joking though. He's solid on the mic and great in the ring.

Man, he can get a nice IC title run or a US title run. Cody should take Cena's thuganomics gimmick, that might give him the push he needs.

Last edited:

Couldn't agree with you more, his mini feud with Orton a while back for the whc showed he has been ready to be elevated

Agreed. A couple months back I thought the Stardust gimmick had a lot of untapped potential, but after so many losses and sometimes not even being on tv, it needs to be scrapped. It was a completely wasted gimmick, and him still keeping it now is silly, wasting all that time putting makeup on and burning up in that costume.

Agreed. A couple months back I thought the Stardust gimmick had a lot of untapped potential, but after so many losses and sometimes not even being on tv, it needs to be scrapped. It was a completely wasted gimmick, and him still keeping it now is silly, wasting all that time putting makeup on and burning up in that costume.
He could be great either face or heel, but with where they have him currently, he would end up coming back face. Don't see why he couldn't be in the upper echelon...

He could be great either face or heel, but with where they have him currently, he would end up coming back face. Don't see why he couldn't be in the upper echelon...

All he needs is a more serious gimmick..

Back
Top Bottom