Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

t0duIH3.jpg

That Rock picture is disturbing. :smh:

Can't believe I'm viewed as a part timer around here now... Where is my respect.

Cameron was looking good as **** in that black & white outfit on Total Divas. Still an irritating *****, but marginally more appealing than Eva

yo i want in on the rumble pool!

side note: smackdown starts in about 20 minutes here in canada, we get it on wednesdays now

smackdown party of one

I don't post as often as many of you guys do, but I do post from time to time. I'm always in the thread though. I'm probably at the Zachary Ryder level of jobbers. A few notches above the jobbers that the Ascension have been competing against.

You're a Monday night jobber. I only see u post when RAW is on :lol: /quote]

Lol I post mainly on Mondays Night and Ppv nights lol. So youre kinda right bout that but I'm also in here during the week sometimes lol. I lurk in here during the week mainly tho haha. Also finally got shirts from PWtees and that Young Bucks shirt from ROH today :smokin

Last edited:
Lol throw me in any rumble man don't really matter,I'm fit.

I see I gotta be up on njpwifcayounderground to get some recognition in here.ya still ain't **** b.and I mess with the jobbers. I see potential ,get wit the new blood

Back
Top Bottom