Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

pimp.gif
 @22stylez  good looks my G

DAMN! I had NO IDEA we would have enough for two rumble pools. the lurkers really came out for this one :lol: i legit thought I was gonna have to give out two entrant #s cause I didn't think we would have 30. Good stuff fellas. I totally forgot we had two pools last year otherwise i would've done the same.

Pool B got 26 entrants so far. 4 open slots left fellas.

As for prizes...i'm sure with some contributers and what I have around the house we can come up with 12 total prizes for both pools

Prizes will be...

-WINNER
-shortest time in the rumble
-longest time in the rumble
-first eliminated
-last eliminated
-most eliminations

no problem 4wrestling 4wrestling just tryna get the ball rollin

They said the same thing about lana and paige :smh:
Didn't you say Paige was trash the other day B?!? :lol: and NXT was solid. I didn't like the fact that Corbin won so quickly. I think his stamina has to be Bootista level when he first returned. :smh: women's tag match was okay. It would be better if they had more time. First match and the main event were surely the highlights of the night.

Watching the highly touted Aztec Warfare match, Meltzer put it over heavy on the recent Observer podcast. And an update on my little brother. Had about a 4 inch gap from the upper part of his Achilles to the bottom where it ruptured. :x Surgery within the next 7 days. 3/4 months rehab. He actually could have gotten a way worse diagnosis so things are still positive overall.

Didn't you say Paige was trash the other day B?!? :lol: and NXT was solid. I didn't like the fact that Corbin won so quickly. I think his stamina has to be Bootista level when he first returned. :smh: women's tag match was okay. It would be better if they had more time. First match and the main event were surely the highlights of the night.

Was always my stance on her but others said the same tho now they instagram stalking her :smh:

View media item 1352630
[This Day in WCW History] WCW Sin Took Place in Indianapolis, Indiana [January 14th, 2001]

A very historic night in WCW for TWO major reasons, as WCW Sin was not only Goldberg’s last appearance in World Championship Wrestling but also Sid Vicious’ as well. While Goldberg losing his match and being forced into an “early retirement” was all storyline ********, Sid Vicious actually ended up fracturing his leg live in the main event in a most-gruesome fashion that still gets referenced today by wrestling fans anytime something similar happens in the world of sports.

The WCW Sin PPV card in its entirety:

WCW Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero, Jr. vs Shane Helms

Reno vs Big Vito

The Jung Dragons (Yun Yang and Kaz Hayashi) (with Leia Meow) vs Evan Karagias and Jamie Knoble

Ernest Miller (with Ms. Jones) vs Mike Sanders for the WCW Commissionership and Ms. Jones’ managing services

The Filthy Animals (Konnan, Rey Mysterio, Jr. and Billy Kidman) (with Tygress) vs Team Canada (Lance Storm, Mike Awesome and Elix Skipper) (with Major Gunns) in a Penalty Box match with Jim Duggan as special guest referee

WCW Hardcore Champion Terry Funk vs Crowbar (with Daffney vs Meng in a Triple threat match

WCW World Tag Team Champions The Insiders (Kevin Nash and Diamond Dallas Page) vs The Natural Born Thrillers (Sean O’Haire and Chuck Palumbo) (with Mike Sanders)

WCW United States Heavyweight Champion General Rection vs Shane Douglas in a First Blood Chain match

Totally Buffed (Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell) vs Goldberg and DeWayne Bruce in a No Disqualification match

WCW World Heavyweight Champion Scott Steiner vs Jeff Jarrett vs Sid Vicious vs Animal in a Four Corners Match

Off the top of my head, that Penalty Box Match and the 1st Blood match were a total mess :lol: :lol:

View media item 1352630
[This Day in WCW History] WCW Sin Took Place in Indianapolis, Indiana [January 14th, 2001]

A very historic night in WCW for TWO major reasons, as WCW Sin was not only Goldberg’s last appearance in World Championship Wrestling but also Sid Vicious’ as well. While Goldberg losing his match and being forced into an “early retirement” was all storyline ********, Sid Vicious actually ended up fracturing his leg live in the main event in a most-gruesome fashion that still gets referenced today by wrestling fans anytime something similar happens in the world of sports.

The WCW Sin PPV card in its entirety:

WCW Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero, Jr. vs Shane Helms

Reno vs Big Vito

The Jung Dragons (Yun Yang and Kaz Hayashi) (with Leia Meow) vs Evan Karagias and Jamie Knoble

Ernest Miller (with Ms. Jones) vs Mike Sanders for the WCW Commissionership and Ms. Jones’ managing services

The Filthy Animals (Konnan, Rey Mysterio, Jr. and Billy Kidman) (with Tygress) vs Team Canada (Lance Storm, Mike Awesome and Elix Skipper) (with Major Gunns) in a Penalty Box match with Jim Duggan as special guest referee

WCW Hardcore Champion Terry Funk vs Crowbar (with Daffney vs Meng in a Triple threat match

WCW World Tag Team Champions The Insiders (Kevin Nash and Diamond Dallas Page) vs The Natural Born Thrillers (Sean O’Haire and Chuck Palumbo) (with Mike Sanders)

WCW United States Heavyweight Champion General Rection vs Shane Douglas in a First Blood Chain match

Totally Buffed (Lex Luger and Buff Bagwell) vs Goldberg and DeWayne Bruce in a No Disqualification match

WCW World Heavyweight Champion Scott Steiner vs Jeff Jarrett vs Sid Vicious vs Animal in a Four Corners Match

Off the top of my head, that Penalty Box Match and the 1st Blood match were a total mess :lol: :lol:

This card was HORRIBLE b. I listened to review a wai on this and then watched it. I could not stop laughing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom