Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Man I miss the old stages, it's always the same now except for wrestle mania :smh:
I miss the creativity and spectacle

double-moonsault-o.gif

c441e64233dd82a76662ab836c02d93293f56707_hq.gif

HarmlessSoupyDarklingbeetle.gif

Oh yea, good look to whoever posted that Nakamura theme on the VIOLIN. It was on point man. gave me chills. 

@JulesLives
glasses.gif

They pull out all the stops for the WM stages now

I used to hate how none of the PPVs look any different from the Raw show but now I kinda see it as showing how much more important and major WM is compared to the other ppvs 

What is the dude that is famous from Niketalk that takes pictures with wrestlers? Suni or something. He was around before I started posting in this thread

What is the dude that is famous from Niketalk that takes pictures with wrestlers? Suni or something. He was around before I started posting in this thread

He's been busy following Kobe on his farewell tour and hanging out with 'ye. :nerd:

-Even before the news broke of AJ Styles, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson and Shinsuke Nakamura coming to WWE, there was talk back in the fall about calling WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor to the main roster with a “Balor Club” stable but there wasn’t any concrete plans for who else would be in the group.

Vince McMahon reportedly wants to call Balor up to the main roster but Triple H has stressed that they need to be patient with Balor. Bringing Balor to the main roster with a stable received a negative reaction as the feeling was that his character needs a slow build that shows off its versatility.

With that said, there was talk at a RAW in December that due to the need for fresh, hot faces on WWE TV, they could bring a NXT stable to RAW to feud with the other stables. The idea pitched wasn’t for the “Balor Club” but for a separate stable made up of NXT stars who are considered for the main roster. Vince was said to be open to the idea but Triple H was against it as he was worried that the NXT brand could suffer with so many names being taken away at the same time. No word yet if they will go back to that plan or if they will move forward with the “Balor Club” now that some of NJPW’s top stars are likely coming in.

-We should have more details soon but there have been recent talks within WWE about a new feud for Brock Lesnar going into WrestleMania 32 – against Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family. This does not mean that Lesnar won’t be involved in the WWE World Heavyweight Title picture but if he isn’t, the ideas pitched had Lesnar working against Wyatt in a singles match, a singles match against Braun Strowman or a handicap match against the group with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper.

Vince McMahon mentioned possible interference for a Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns WWE World Heavyweight Title match at the February Fastlane pay-per-view, with the idea it would protect Lesnar. It’s always possible Rumble plans change, leading to Fastlane plans changing, or they have The Rock cost Lesnar the match to set up their potential WrestleMania match, but there was definitely talk of having The Wyatts cost Lesnar the title at some point.

The idea of doing some kind of Lesnar vs. Wyatt match goes back to late November but there have been more recent talks.

Why does paige ? Page ? Pigoeot ?

Cup size change from scene to scene on total divas

My man zig gonna catch the 4 move fade

Nattie needs a hug

Alicia fox should.have stayed in school

Back
Top Bottom