Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Brenda, do you own a car in this stupid city? Anyone that drives in NY is a fool. I am reminded of that anytime I am up here.

I Did Feel A "spirit" Being IN THE Garden. I forgot they remodeled it and took away the tunnel.

NYC is bigger than just Manhattan b. It's the smallest borough. You KINDA need a car in some parts of the city. I say kinda cause trains and buses are 24 hours but any nycer can vouch when there are delays you just wanna fight anybody and then when the train/bus comes your packed in and have to stand :smh:

Yeah when the Knicks are trash (every dam day) the garden is live. For any event. Wish they held more big fights there and the big east was still the same :smh:

Last edited:
If you're in Queens you wanna have a car. While you can navigate without one its just quicker with one if you're traveling through queens and even Bk.

Surprisingly (luckily), I haven't heard of anyone bringing a gun to any of the schools I went to while I was there. A kid in my class brought a sword though :lol:.

Guns in school was common when I was in high school..Had a gun pulled on me twice my freshman year..:smh:

Surprisingly (luckily), I haven't heard of anyone bringing a gun to any of the schools I went to while I was there. A kid in my class brought a sword though :lol:.

Guns in school was common when I was in high school..Had a gun pulled on me twice my freshman year..:smh:

You soft b... You shoulda bucked back...

latest

Kids in my HS brought guns to school every day during deer/bear/turkey season... Never felt safer :lol:...

Slightly off-topic, but I don't get how hunting makes kids/men feel manly. Who can't kill an animal with a gun?

We had a wrestling themed comedy night at my work a while back... Some guy told a TNA joke about no one knowing who they were... No one laughed, because no one knew what TNA was... Made the joke 1000x funnier :lol:...

stanley-hudson-reaction.gif

No metal detectors?? Grew up in the heights after the crack/wild Cowboy days (google it) joint was wild we went through 2 metal detectors and security guards checking bags and padding you down for weapons. Dudes still managed to get weapons in somehow. A lot of stabbings. Tame now compared to those days. Even elementary schools had/has metal detectors.

Last edited:
Kids in my HS brought guns to school every day during deer/bear/turkey season... Never felt safer :lol:...

Slightly off-topic, but I don't get how hunting makes kids/men feel manly. Who can't kill an animal with a gun?

In my experience living in Vermont... People didn't hunt because it was "manly"... They did it because they enjoyed it... It was tradition, dad took son hunting, then son becomes dad ect... These people used every single bit of the animals tho... Nothing was wasted...

Last edited:
In my experience living in Vermont... People didn't hunt because it was "manly"... They did it because they enjoyed it... It was tradition, dad took son hunting, then son becomes dad ect... These people used every single bit of the animals tho... Nothing was wasted...

That's what I meant by manly, like it's a rite of passage for the son to become a man.

No metal detectors?? Grew up in the heights after the crack/wild Cowboy days (google it) joint was wild we went through 2 metal detectors and security guards checking bags and padding you down for weapons. Dudes still managed to get weapons in somehow. A lot of stabbings. Tame now compared to those days. Even elementary schools had/has metal detectors.

Of course we had metal detectors..But a metal detector don't work when the guy/girl with the gun get's let in a side door when the security guards/cops ain't lookin..Kids today don't have a clue how dangerous things used to be..I'm talking back in 92/93 when The Chronic album dropped and everyone and their mom thought they was gangstas.. :smokin

That's what I meant by manly, like it's a rite of passage for the son to become a man.

I don't see it that way... I just see it as something they do... It's woven into the fabric if communities like the one I lived in... People who didn't hunt weren't treated as "less manly"... Maybe 50 years ago, but definitely not when I lived there...

Of course we had metal detectors..But a metal detector don't work when the guy/girl with the gun get's let in a side door when the security guards/cops ain't lookin..Kids today don't have a clue how dangerous things used to be..I'm talking back in 92/93 when The Chronic album dropped and everyone and their mom thought they was gangstas.. :smokin

only one way into my school and we had about 25-30 armed guards.

I don't see it that way... I just see it as something they do... It's woven into the fabric if communities like the one I lived in... People who didn't hunt weren't treated as "less manly"... Maybe 50 years ago, but definitely not when I lived there...

It's not that they're treated less manly if they don't hunt. For the fathers that take their sons out to hunt, the sons become men when they make their first kill. It's a rite of passage that's been passed down since we were hunter/gatherers. However, back then we were using a bow and arrow or a spear, not a gun that can shoot an animal from 100 yards away with a red-dot scope.

only one way into my school and we had about 25-30 armed guards.

We only had 1 unlocked door in the morning so the school thought that would work..But people would go open a door in between periods and let people in..Administrators were never smart enough to realize this was how it worked..

It's not that they're treated less manly if they don't hunt. For the fathers that take their sons out to hunt, the sons become men when they make their first kill. It's a rite of passage that's been passed down since we were hunter/gatherers. However, back then we were using a bow and arrow or a spear, not a gun that can shoot an animal from 100 yards away with a red-dot scope.

You can't fault humans for having better technology though :lol:...

I really think you're thinking too much on this tho :lol:... I take it you're not a fan of hunting?... I understand the hate on "sport hunters"... But everyone I knew who hunted used every part of the animal and nothing was wasted... Venison :nthat:...

I don't really have a problem with people that hunt and use all the meat to feed themselves or their families..I don't like the dudes that spend all their free time hunting and act like they accomplished some great thing when they're using 5 grand worth of equipment to hunt a clueless animal..

I'm in this video starting at 30:30. I wrestled the guy laid out in the segment, last night.

I'm in a couple other episodes before, but in small roles like what I posted. I'll post the match when the episode comes up. Hope to make you guys proud and wrestle you one day Jet aka Club27. Have a real life NTWT Mania match :smokin

Back
Top Bottom