Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Yup he paid Ultra Liger
laugh.gif

I swear I don't know who is the bigger troll

You or @brendasdeadbaby  

All of it is stupid unless you have kids. Or are a female groupie. Or @Meangene45

Idk man, being an autograph guy, there are probably a few folks I'd shell out some dough for. For Case, this is a no-brainer. Not like he can just go down to the ballpark and run into Sting. Plus being the major reason he's going down there, not sure how you can fault him here.

Last edited:
I got dennis eckersley's autograph way back in the day at a boston celtics game

and my grandfather knew "dj" dennis johnson so i got his autograph too :nthat:

I got dennis eckersley's autograph way back in the day at a boston celtics game

and my grandfather knew "dj" dennis johnson so i got his autograph too :nthat:

Nice! It's always funny to me to run into athletes at different sporting events than what they play. Met Jerry Lawler at an Indians/Sox playoff game and got a baseball signed. Met Oscar Robertson at a Reds game. Went to ask him to sign a baseball and he told me "I ain't signing no GOT-damn baseball, so don't even get the **** out!" Hahahaha

eck signed the back of my celtics ticket stub as i was unprepared & had nothing else

no clapping back at all - dude was chill

Last edited:
Idk man, being an autograph guy, there are probably a few folks I'd shell out some dough for. For Case, this is a no-brainer. Not like he can just go down to the ballpark and run into Sting. Plus being the major reason he's going down there, not sure how you can fault him here.
 @casekicks

DeepSea why don't y'all know how to drive man??
I heard it was BAD out there man. I really hate snow. We will probably have school tomorrow anyway.

Last edited:
Damn why he clap back at you so hard? :lol:

Because he's a bitter old man haha. Honestly, who knows with O. There have been a couple times I've met him and he was chill. Just wasn't having that day. Probably thought a hooper signing a baseball was dumb, but wasn't thinking about where he was.

That's awesome. Larry Bird does that at Pacers games during timeouts.

i never got bird's auto as a player (on the celtics)
guess if i actually tried back then i could have - i mean, he lived just outside boston for a long time and was always around

Back
Top Bottom