Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

League of nations vs The Wyatt family would be a good story

8565%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20brock_lesnar%20chair%20gif%20the_miz%20wwe.gif

I only liked his first finisher cause it was out of the norm, and wasn't the same ol Roll of the Dice or Flatliner they had been giving dudes for years now. The actual move it stupid though, it's hardly ever sold right

I just finished watching raw.. Nobody cannot tell me that Byron Saxton didn't get tossed by HHH tonight because he got caught on camera giving Roman Reigns the blood pack last week on raw..

NOBODY CAN TELL ME THAT..
BS got manhandled tonight because of that fan's tape..

Those American Alpha guys on NXT (Gable & Jordan) are pretty damn good workers. I remember one of them having a pretty bad gimmick awhile ago but these dudes aren't bad at all.

Last edited:
- Talk of a brand split started before Shane McMahon's return was official, so his WrestleMania match stipulation is a result of their thinking about going back to running Raw and SmackDown as different promotions, not the start of those plans.

I TOLD YOU ALL

IT'S HAPPENING

LET'S GO SHANE. :pimp:

Which of y'all have 2K16 for PS4?... Gamer tags?...
Probably gonna get 2K16 either this month or next.

So this thread jumped a bit tonight. Missed the bulk of Raw because I had a presentation to go to last night.

Anything eventful happen or was this the thread movement last night the fallout from NT Royal Rumble, which is probably wasn't even a part of.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Probably gonna get 2K16 either this month or next.

So this thread jumped a bit tonight. Missed the bulk of Raw because I had a presentation to go to last night.

Anything eventful happen or was this the thread movement last night the fallout from NT Royal Rumble, which is probably wasn't even a part of. :stoneface:

No yellow text :wow:

Back
Top Bottom