Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I honestly think its Linda McMahon

And she'll cut a promo for Trump
Steph Curry hosting Mania
nerd.gif
20160306165426.0.jpg

"You'll probably want to tune in.
Admittedly a bit more generic than the Shane surprise. Something tells me you will still enjoy it though."

That was what Falcon Arrow posted earlier and from that I am gonna guess it's Zayn based off what I underlined

Is Zayn really a big surprise though?

And I don't think it's Kurt because that'd be way more a shock than Shane.

"You'll probably want to tune in.
Admittedly a bit more generic than the Shane surprise. Something tells me you will still enjoy it though."

That was what Falcon Arrow posted earlier and from that I am gonna guess it's Zayn based off what I underlined

Is Zayn really a big surprise though?

And I don't think it's Kurt because that'd be way more a shock than Shane.

Most likely it is for the people that don't read the dirt sheets but to us marks it really isn't but we shall see...

If it is Zayn he is def gonna go at it with Owens at Mania
Funny how two matches on this years Mania (Womens match and Owens vs Zayn) are just rehashes of NXT main events from last year.
roll.gif

But my man Neville can't get a US title match or meaningful storyline.

Just put him in the tag division with Cesaro when he comes back. Make them hold the title for a year then shoot them off into singles competition for the midcard (and maybe even the main) titles.

Last edited:
Would be sick if Machine Gun and Gallows debuted tonight to take on Styles and Jericho at Mania IF they still plan on having them as a tag team but who the hell knows at this point

What if you had AJ swerve Jericho at Mania and join Gun and Gallows thus costing them the match but Gun and Gallows swerve AJ after and attack him and that is when you can introduce Balor as the real leader of Balor Club and have him feud with Styles.

I'm gone from the thread as well.

You can't actually see this post

Last edited:
Word is that Sami Zayn is backstage at tonight’s WWE RAW in Chicago and is expected to appear on the show.

There’s been lots of speculation about Zayn’s possible WrestleMania 32 role and we may find that out tonight. As noted, Zayn is scheduled to be at Saturday’s WWE Roadblock event and is also scheduled to wrestle at WrestleMania.

Word is that Sami Zayn is backstage at tonight’s WWE RAW in Chicago and is expected to appear on the show.

There’s been lots of speculation about Zayn’s possible WrestleMania 32 role and we may find that out tonight. As noted, Zayn is scheduled to be at Saturday’s WWE Roadblock event and is also scheduled to wrestle at WrestleMania.

El Generico :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom