Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

@jamesh

dont you be posting Titantrons on Youtube? Recgonize that FreshPrinceHarvey Handle

Damn man 40 dollars and she couldnt give you a RT too doh :lol:

Last edited:
@jamesh

dont you be posting Titantrons on Youtube? Recgonize that FreshPrinceHarvey Handle

Damn man 40 dollars and she couldnt give you a RT too doh
laugh.gif
she'll probably retweet a picture of me wearing the shirt, and yeah i'm always making the trons

Stone Cold is such a dirty redneck and I hope he catches heat from the public for this

Vince is 70 right now and that was a serious moment for him. He was totally in character. He cares about Daniel Bryan. He gets jerked pretty forcibly over there to Titus O'Neil and it was completely inappropriate ... This may be pro wrestling, sports-entertainment, whatever you want to call it, but that was a serious moment. It's not a time to be shucking and jiving out there, so lay some type of punishment down. Fine him, this, that, or whatever. I don't know. Something was appropriate, but when I started hearing the racism things, I was like, ‘I've got to roll my eyes and I've got to call complete and utter *******t in this one.'"

Last edited:
Stone Cold is such a dirty redneck and I hope he catches heat from the public for this

Vince is 70 right now and that was a serious moment for him. He was totally in character. He cares about Daniel Bryan. He gets jerked pretty forcibly over there to Titus O'Neil and it was completely inappropriate ... This may be pro wrestling, sports-entertainment, whatever you want to call it, but that was a serious moment. It's not a time to be shucking and jiving out there, so lay some type of punishment down. Fine him, this, that, or whatever. I don't know. Something was appropriate, but when I started hearing the racism things, I was like, ‘I've got to roll my eyes and I've got to call complete and utter *******t in this one.'"

Says it isn't racist but says "shucking and jiving" :smh:

Watching Vader-Stan Hansen from 1990 for the millionth time but always in awe at how stiff these two were with each other.
Vader and the eye :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom