Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Vice

Watch "Inside America's Most Violent Wrestling Deathmatch" on YouTube

Watched this earlier.

I'm 26 now and when I was in my mid/late teens that sort of wrestling was entertaining to me. But now? No. That's just over gratuitous violence.

I don't mind a hardcore/extreme match but it has to have purpose. Still love ECW but they were never CZW crazy.

Man I had good time last night at NXT, hands down the best show I've been to. Bobby roode and nak's entrances in person was amazing. They def weren't playing those damn violins though. DIY/revival was MOTN. Huge pop when they won. The crowd was shocked when Joe won. Speaking of the crowd, every damn count was 10 :lol:

They taped a couple matches for TV before the show. i don't wanna spoil it though. Peyton Royce is fine as hell in person :devil

Barely took any pictures, I wanted to enjoy the show but here's a few.

View media item 2234824View media item 2234825View media item 2234826View media item 2234827

There are rumblings of tension between Cena and officials.

It's reportedly over money.

I can see people being shocked at the result, but were they not watching the match? Nakamura took a low blow, uranage on the steel steps, and then a muscle buster. He was done :lol:

Another solid NXT special. Really enjoyed Roode and Tye's match. Nothing left to say about The Revival.

The world needs that Shinsuke vs AJ rematch at WM.

finally watched NXT

- that Roode entrance :smokin

- man, I wanna like TM61 but they just aren't clicking for me yet. Hopefully they flesh out their characters more.

- AoP :pimp:

- Man that Tag Title match was excellent. Not MOTY (that still goes to Owens/Zayn @ Battleground) but it was def the best tag match I've seen this year, and I can't see it being topped.

- Damn Mickie is skinny now :lol: but she still got it :pimp:

- Asuka's swag during that entrance >>>>

- Joe/Nakamura II was much better than their first. Now put Nak on SD already.

Show was def cool. 8/10.

Last edited:
Re-watching the entrance and Nakamura was doomed from the start..

Nobody playing.. :lol:
Old boy violin string broke but he isn't off tune.. :lol:
And the chick that is damn near dry humping Shinsuke.. :rofl:

Sashimi needs to shorten his entrance -- he waits too damn long for that violin stop to do his rope drop

Last edited:
I'm convinced that TakeOver will be better than SurvivorSeriesLite..And I'm positive there will be no surprise call ups or debuts or returns..

tumblr_mwjiekTv8H1ql0k28o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mwjiekTv8H1ql0k28o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mwjiekTv8H1ql0k28o4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mwjiekTv8H1ql0k28o5_r1_250.gif

I'm trying to picture Sting on the WWE roster in 2006, and I just don't see. But he was clearly in better shape here and would have brought some good matches and star power at that time.

Back
Top Bottom